PDA

View Full Version : Thanx to Everyone here. Check the results!

magindat
10-20-2005, 07:54 PM
I've been reading this site since I found my 03 300A in May 05. I've even replied to a few posts. I hope I'm worthy to start this thread.:bows:

Unfortunately, I wrecked it in August. The bright side is it gave me the time and inclination to do what I always do.... make it mine!:D

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone on this site for their opinions and help. Thanx Logan and Lowell for the AVIC help. Thanx Wes for the JLT. Thanx to tons of muffler opinions. Especially thanx for saving me the time and money with the trial and error I used to go through when I was a 'ricer'.:)

Thanx to Mrs. Magindat. She made me hold out for the 'dream car' instead of settling for the CVPI or CVS or GM. She even painted her nails to match when the paint job was done! (See Gallery)

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showgallery.php?si=&limit=&thumbsonly=0&perpage=24&cat=500&ppuser=3548&thumbcheck=0&page=1&sortby=&sorttime=&way=&cat=500

Hope I got the signature right so you can see the mod list. Take a look at the gallery and post your thoughts. I'll be glad to comment later about sizing the wheels or anything else...

BTW, that's Magindat Jr. in the windshield. (I told her to duck!)

Thanx.
Rich

Friends, this ain't no photoshop!!! WYSIWYG!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/P0004670.JPG

fastblackmerc
10-20-2005, 07:55 PM
I've been reading this site since I found my 03 300A in May 05. I've even replied to a few posts. I hope I'm worthy to start this thread.:bows:

Unfortunately, I wrecked it in August. The bright side is it gave me the time and inclination to do what I always do.... make it mine!:D

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone on this site for their opinions and help. Thanx Logan and Lowell for the AVIC help. Thanx Wes for the JLT. Thanx to tons of muffler opinions. Especially thanx for saving me the time and money with the trial and error I used to go through when I was a 'ricer'.:)

Thanx to Mrs. Magindat. She made me hold out for the 'dream car' instead of settling for the CVPI or CVS or GM. She even painted her nails to match when the paint job was done! (See Gallery)

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showgallery.php?si=&limit=&thumbsonly=0&perpage=24&cat=500&ppuser=3548&thumbcheck=0&page=1&sortby=&sorttime=&way=&cat=500

Hope I got the signature right so you can see the mod list. Take a look at the gallery and post your thoughts. I'll be glad to comment later about sizing the wheels or anything else...

BTW, that's Magindat Jr. in the windshield. (I told her to duck!)

Thanx.
Rich

Friends, this ain't no photoshop!!! WYSIWYG!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/P0004670.JPG
Interesting paint scheme.... not for me... but interesting..... good job!

magindat
10-20-2005, 07:59 PM
Paint inspired by '69 Gurney/Yarborough Cyclones (post Marauder)

http://www.musclecarcalendar.com/CarShows2005/FabFords/FabFordsP7.htm

Thanx 4 your interest!

torinodan
10-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Not sure about the green..... but I really like the wheels!!!!:burnout: :up:

Rider90
10-20-2005, 08:09 PM
If you like it dude, who gives a ______ about what the people on this board think. Heres to your happiness :beer:

mclemore102
10-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Pretty cool paint job! It's always good to be different!

magindat
10-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Not sure about the green..... but I really like the wheels!!!!:burnout: :up:
Thanx, man...

Took the green from the color of the numbers on the instrument cluster... had to match SOMETHING!:D

Hotrauder
10-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Nice job. I like what you have done and I respect you for making your car what you really want it to be. Dennis :beer: Ride the dream

fastblackmerc
10-20-2005, 08:18 PM
Thanx, man...

Took the green from the color of the numbers on the instrument cluster... had to match SOMETHING!:D
Noticed that you went with the same green on the back bumper.

magindat
10-20-2005, 08:21 PM
OK, so there's more....

Torinodan... Spring picture. Even though I ended up not cutting them.

SOULRiot... Got me started on this site.

Carfixer... needed those alignment specs after the wreck!

And GAWD DANG did it handle on those 45's after the alignment!

More thanx... See, it IS time well spent!

magindat
10-20-2005, 08:25 PM
Noticed that you went with the same green on the back bumper.
Oh yeah.:rock: Thanx 4 noticing. This is ART!

teamrope
10-20-2005, 08:32 PM
I hope I'm worthy to start this thread.:bows:

Man, you don't need to say that! Your with family here!

The stripes looked familiar, just couldn't place them. :)

fastblackmerc
10-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Man, you don't need to say that! Your with family here!

The stripes looked familiar, just couldn't place them. :)
Speaking on stripes... didn't someone post pics of an MM with stripes ala Starsky & Hutch?

1stMerc
10-20-2005, 09:23 PM
In the words of Mr. Spock, fascinating.

Marauder2005
10-21-2005, 07:30 AM
I think it looks great!! Many happy miles!

LordVader
10-21-2005, 08:07 AM
:cool: As we say that is truly a "unique" automobile. You have made it yours and that is what counts. I also really like your plate with "Panther" reference...really sweet!! Congrats!!!

MENINBLK
10-21-2005, 08:48 AM
Glad to see that you've recovered from the wreck !
That's also a pretty cool paint scheme...

All you need now is the rear window sun shade that mounts outside
on the window frame and your beauty is complete !!!