PDA

View Full Version : Think Pink Week! Riverside High School.

woaface
10-22-2005, 05:42 AM
So, while you guys are hootin' n' hollerin' at cool ass cars racing eachother down a dragstrip, I wore a pink shirt to school and a pink lapel pin for our "spirit week."

Every year Riverside High, as many other schools, have "spirit week" and the money raised (which is usually several thousand) is given to a specific cause.

This year it's breast cancer research. We have lots of fun, go lots of places, do lots of things and one thing we did on Friday was tried to convince as many people as we could to wear pink. It worked. Roughly 1/2 to 2/3 of the student body was wearing pink.

Here's a picture of the 1st of 4 lunch shifts outside (seniors only outside.) I'm the doofus handing someone who's walking towards the group a cell phone to take a picture with. Also, I only know 4 or 5 people in this picture, so don't ask me why wigs and stuff were involved.

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/4503/pinkday0028sg.jpg

P.S. Another thing we do is "Senior Servant Day," where people bid to "own" a senior for the day. It get's pretty wild, and it's a ton of fun.

Now...where's my video slim?!:D

MM03MOK
10-22-2005, 05:50 AM
Bravo, James! :cheer:

woaface
10-22-2005, 05:59 AM
All fixed...sorry about the huge size. You guys on dial-up aren't just slow to download, you're slow to the century:)

TAF
10-22-2005, 07:02 AM
I miss Elaine......

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=40 31

woaface
10-22-2005, 07:33 AM
Elaine? Is at USC Honors:D

attachment.php?attachmentid=78 36&stc=1

TAF
10-22-2005, 07:37 AM
Elaine................

TAF
10-22-2005, 07:44 AM
There...that's better......

jgc61sr2002
10-22-2005, 08:02 AM
James - A very worthy cause. :2thumbs:

hitchhiker
10-23-2005, 02:26 AM
So, while you guys are hootin' n' hollerin' at cool ass cars racing eachother down a dragstrip, I wore a pink shirt to school and a pink lapel pin for our "spirit week."

Every year Riverside High, as many other schools, have "spirit week" and the money raised (which is usually several thousand) is given to a specific cause.

This year it's breast cancer research. We have lots of fun, go lots of places, do lots of things and one thing we did on Friday was tried to convince as many people as we could to wear pink. It worked. Roughly 1/2 to 2/3 of the student body was wearing pink.

Here's a picture of the 1st of 4 lunch shifts outside (seniors only outside.) I'm the doofus handing someone who's walking towards the group a cell phone to take a picture with. Also, I only know 4 or 5 people in this picture, so don't ask me why wigs and stuff were involved.

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/4503/pinkday0028sg.jpg

P.S. Another thing we do is "Senior Servant Day," where people bid to "own" a senior for the day. It get's pretty wild, and it's a ton of fun.

Now...where's my video slim?!:D

Which one is Elaine?

:D

woaface
10-24-2005, 02:02 PM
Elaine is the girl pictured above with me. Elaine is not in the group photo as I have my last year of high school and Elaine is in college.

Petrograde
10-24-2005, 02:36 PM
Elaine is the girl pictured above with me. Elaine is not in the group photo as I have my last year of high school and Elaine is in college.

damn Woa,.. ya lucky bastage! :D :bows: