PDA

View Full Version : Wont ever get to finish my video

Dark_Knight7096
11-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Well, I realized that with the winter coming, and old computer still dead on me, I will never be able to finish my cool Marauder video. It is probably for the best as, it probably would not have been all that great anyway. I'm not saying this site will never see a fully finished video from me, i'm just saying I have personally abandoned this project. I realized that in the beginning i showed you guys some stills from the shots, well here is about 50 seconds worth of footage I was able to salvage from my old computer. I hosted it at Streetfire.net, and am able to get ratings over there. So far my ratings are pretty good, hopefully they stay that way. So without further ado (spelling?? trying to sound classy but failing LOL) here are the links to the vids.

First video: of the 3 this is the worst actual donut set i did, however it is the best quality video as nobody really talks until the end and the camera didn't die on me: http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=41DF717C-30EC-402F-9AD4-1420ABB11EEB

Second video: WARNING!!!!!! This video contains profanity. This is probably my 2nd best burnout set (however best one actually captured on tape), but my fiancee feels the need to use the word ****** 2x. It happens at 14 and 18 seconds, it's enough to completely ruin the video for me. If you are sensitive to this material or you are at work or little ones are around, I suggest not opening this, OR turning the volume down: http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=3F67026B-11D8-4EA3-B672-72ED7EB3A3BA

Third Video: THIS WAS MY BEST DONUT RUN!!!!!!!!!!! It lasted approximately 45 seconds...
however, my fiancees battery in her camera died and she only got 8 seconds of it on film, I was VERY VERY mad about that one, but figured I would include it incase anyone was interested: http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=5BF66E7C-41E2-44B8-AA6B-80D60012EE47

If you guys want, give me ratings on that site, but that really doesn't matter to me, i'd rather listen to reviews or comments from this site, if anyone is willing to give them, it would be greatly appreciated.

94_302
11-01-2005, 06:44 PM
Wow is that stock? The smoke sure did pour out. Rather than one person making a Marauder video we should get all video clips of marauders and make a nice big video. Even if its like 10 minutes. Anyone know if there is a way to save them from streetfire, I know putfile you can just right click and look in the source for it. Anyways nice doughnuts! :burnout:

Dark_Knight7096
11-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Wow is that stock? The smoke sure did pour out. Rather than one person making a Marauder video we should get all video clips of marauders and make a nice big video. Even if its like 10 minutes. Anyone know if there is a way to save them from streetfire, I know putfile you can just right click and look in the source for it. Anyways nice doughnuts! :burnout:Not really but, it is close, i have flowmaster mufflers, a K&N filter, the car is lowered, and it has a generic tune from a handheld tuner. I'm not sure how to save the files from streetfire, not sure if you can but if you want the files, i still have them on my computer and would be more than happy to Email them to anyone who wanted them. Thanks for the kind words!!!!:D

CBT
11-01-2005, 06:57 PM
I love the smell of burning rubber, it smells like....victory!