PDA

View Full Version : France struggling to surrender

dwasson
11-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Seeking to quell twelve consecutive nights of rioting, French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin has offered an unconditional surrender to whoever will accept it.

“We have done our part, we have offered this olive branch. But there seems to be nobody in charge of this army of youths. We cannot determine to whom we should surrender. It’s a unique situation.”

“We are advising French citizens to stay indoors, say goodbye to your cars, and wait until the rioting has become organized enough to show signs of a hierarchical organization. This may take another week or two. Once a strong-man has appeared, or at least a media spokesperson, the government is prepared to surrender unconditionally.”

MAD-3R
11-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Ok, now that's funny.

fastblackmerc
11-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Sounds just like what they did in the last 2 wars...

ckadiddle
11-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Dan, do you write this stuff yourself or do you find this somewhere and share it with us? Just curious.

dwasson
11-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Dan, do you write this stuff yourself or do you find this somewhere and share it with us? Just curious.

Some I write, some I find, some my buddies send me.

jimlam56
11-08-2005, 04:23 PM
Maybe they should call in the United Nation's peacekeeping force!

hitchhiker
11-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Sounds about like the froggies to me.

http://www.geocities.com/froggie_haven/FROG2.gif (http://www.geocities.com/froggie_haven/index.html)

duhtroll
11-08-2005, 05:05 PM
I thought the problem was both sides (rioters and police force) keep trying to surrender at the same time.

-A

Joe Walsh
11-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Seeking to quell twelve consecutive nights of rioting, French Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin has offered an unconditional surrender to whoever will accept it.

“We have done our part, we have offered this olive branch. But there seems to be nobody in charge of this army of youths. We cannot determine to whom we should surrender. It’s a unique situation.”

“We are advising French citizens to stay indoors, say goodbye to your cars, and wait until the rioting has become organized enough to show signs of a hierarchical organization. This may take another week or two. Once a strong-man has appeared, or at least a media spokesperson, the government is prepared to surrender unconditionally.”

LOL....:rofl: ......
I suppose that they want us to bail them out...again!

MarauderMike
11-08-2005, 05:24 PM
I knew we should never have let de Gaulle take Paris back, now well just have to save they sorry butts again. Can we put France on waivers?