PDA

View Full Version : Golden Correl Honors former /active members

merc
11-10-2005, 07:41 AM
Monday Night, Nov 14 from 5-9 p.m. free food is served.

http://www.goldencorral.net/

http://www.goldencorral.net/promotionimages/082605/MAM-HmPg_101505.jpg

Mike Poore
11-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Monday Night, Nov 14 from 5-9 p.m. free food is served.

http://www.goldencorral.net/

Mark, they've been doing it for years, and I've taken 'em up on the offer; it's no BS. Thing is, we go there often, as regular customers, and have repaid them, many times over. First class outfit.:)

MAD-3R
11-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Mark, they've been doing it for years, and I've taken 'em up on the offer; it's no BS. Thing is, we go there often, as regular customers, and have repaid them, many times over. First class outfit.:)

THe food even reminds me of the crap we got in the Gally...:P

twolow
11-10-2005, 01:55 PM
I always thought of a buffet as a horse troff (spelling?)

merc
11-10-2005, 02:03 PM

Sorry Mike, I am a little slow when it comes to advertised programs like this one. I have never been a customer of the Golden Corral food chain. Buffet style food is not my thing in most cases. On the other hand, don’t call me late for dinner, it’s free food.

:rasta:

MarauderMark
11-10-2005, 06:42 PM
First class outfit.:)
Heh , not around here..:puke:

Mike Poore
11-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Heh , not around here..:puke:

OOPS, you guys need to come to Waynesboro. :D

twolow
11-10-2005, 08:28 PM
I kid you not, the G.C. here was closed up for excessive health code violations but it looked always dead, everyone knew to stay away...a different chain bought the building and I've never see the parking lot as packed as it is now.

Hotrauder
11-10-2005, 08:36 PM
HEY, LIKE THEM OR NOT, CLEAN OR NOT, GOOD FOOD OR NOT... I APPLAUD THE PATRIOTISM AND THE FINANCIAL COMMITMENT THEY ARE WILLING TO MAKE TO HONOR THE VETERANS. GOOD ON THEM AND GOD BLESS THE VETS. DENNIS :beer: HAVE DINNER AND A BEER ON ME.

twolow
11-11-2005, 02:29 AM
HEY, LIKE THEM OR NOT, CLEAN OR NOT, GOOD FOOD OR NOT... I APPLAUD THE PATRIOTISM AND THE FINANCIAL COMMITMENT THEY ARE WILLING TO MAKE TO HONOR THE VETERANS. GOOD ON THEM AND GOD BLESS THE VETS. DENNIS :beer: HAVE DINNER AND A BEER ON ME.

Oh, I agree 100%! God bless our veterans, our country, and everyone who comes down with food poisoning!

Mike Poore
11-11-2005, 04:40 AM
Oh, I agree 100%! God bless our veterans, our country, and everyone who comes down with food poisoning!

Evidently you've never suffered the consequences of an M-RE.:drool:

Hotrauder
11-11-2005, 04:47 AM
What they both said ^^^^^. Funny. BTW MRE's are great. Try C rats for a month or two. Esp. the Lima beans w/ ham...They did pack Lucky Strikes in the box. Unfortunately they were better than most of the meals.:lol: