PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Next Number

Hotrauder
11-10-2005, 09:40 PM
Does anyone know what the last T number was (109?) or the next one? I am ready to call Donna :woof: but don't want to get a BAD number:D I know there are no bad S/C numbers but I am to stupid and irresponsible to tempt fate when I don't have to. I can't even imagine the posts if I should grenade my engine with a Trilogy Kit numbered 113 :eek: stuck on it.:) Dennis :beer:

hdwrench
11-10-2005, 09:47 PM
i'd take my chances with 113 if i had the $ :)

Hotrauder
11-10-2005, 09:50 PM
i'd take my chances with 113 if i had the $ :)

You bet, the kit will be just as good as all the rest...but the posts.. if your engine gave up the ghost would be unmerciful. :lol:

the_pack_rat
11-10-2005, 10:43 PM
I say skip over 113 & go right to 114.

I once rented an apartment that was numbered 13 for my father.

When I moved him in he made some remark about it(the number 13) & how he was probably destined to die there. I told him I thought that was one of the most absurd things I ever heard.

Well ...

He proved himself correct not even a year later.

Kept calling him one day & didn't get an answer. Concerned ... I went to check on him after work ... only to discover he probably didn't even make it to an early lunch that day.

Massive heartattack.

My wife was minding her own business one morning going to work & was rear ended(pushed & spun around over 600 ft) by some drunk & stoned loser. She was very fortunate to have walked away with the injuries that she did.

The license plate on that car ended in 13.

I want nothing to do with that number.

Should have thrown that plate right back on the counter ... the day they handed it to me. You would have thought the apt thing would have sunk in.

Silly ?.

Yea probably ...

But I think I've earned the right at this point.

I took the remains of that twisted plate - chopped it into no less than a 100 pieces & tossed it.

bigslim
11-10-2005, 11:21 PM
If I am not mistaken I think the next one is 110 or 111. If this had been posted in the Trilogy Forum Jerry would be able to answer it quickly since everything that goes in the fourm goes directly to his e-mail.

Cobra25
11-11-2005, 05:53 AM
I seams by Donna's post you got kit #110. Congrats on on your new Trilogy Purchase!

Donna
11-11-2005, 06:16 AM
I seams by Donna's post you got kit #110. Congrats on on your new Trilogy Purchase!

:D Yes, Dennis got kit 110. Some days, it just pays to be at work early.....Happy Friday and congrats Dennis your new kit.

DEFYANT
11-11-2005, 06:50 AM
Congrats Hotrauder! After the mother of all mods, there is no turning back! Now go get some sticky tires! You'll need'em.

Ross
11-11-2005, 08:35 AM
Of course, 113 could mean bad luck to anyone who dares to race you!

Hotrauder
11-11-2005, 09:02 AM
Thanks boys and girls. I am excited. PM'd Donna in the middle of the night asking her to call me when daylight arrived. She instantly returned my PM. She WAS IN THE OFFICE .I think she sleeps there. Someone start a tread so we can raise some rent money for Donna. She needs a home:)

Hotrauder
11-11-2005, 09:06 AM

I am right now painting a very large 110 on the front of the garage.

Thanks Z, Can I park near you when we finally manage to get out of hurricane season and all the rest and everyone can make a meet? Dennis:beer: beers on me!

Smokie
11-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Dennis congratulations, you will enjoy this kit very, very much.....you know the next time we go to Bradenton, we must go down the track side by side.:D

Eric91Z
11-11-2005, 09:20 AM
Congrats Hotrauder! After the mother of all mods, there is no turning back! Now go get some sticky tires! You'll need'em.

I think the Trilogy kit should just come pre-packaged with a set of new, widened Marauder wheels with Nitto DR's mounted. Should just be a package set!!!!:burnout:

Hotrauder
11-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Dennis congratulations, you will enjoy this kit very, very much.....you know the next time we go to Bradenton, we must go down the track side by side.:D

Javier, I will enjoy the kit almost as much as I will enjoy a cold brew as we sit ACROSS :) from each other at the picnic table sometime real soon, my friend. And yes you are my choice to show me how to get down the track. :bows:

Tallboy
11-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Man, I just love this stuff. Another install night at Carfixer's! WOO-HOO!:beer:

DEFYANT
11-11-2005, 10:30 AM
...and kit 111 has been sold today!