PDA

View Full Version : FAQ Section

LincMercLover
03-31-2003, 02:06 PM
The FAQ section has been activated. Look at the main menu tool bar to the left. Any suggestions of new topics can be e-mailed to me at My79TownCoupe@aol.com or PMed to me via the site.

Enjoy!

TAF
03-31-2003, 02:11 PM
Well done, LML.

Was this your punishment for "crashing" the site last week :lol: :lol: :lol:

LincMercLover
03-31-2003, 09:22 PM
Where's that ban user button Logan was tellin' me about...

jgc61sr2002
03-31-2003, 09:24 PM
LML - Nice Job. John:D

Bigdogjim
04-01-2003, 12:54 AM
Hey it's great we hit the big times!!! Well done :beer:

Big Dog

RCSignals
04-02-2003, 03:17 PM
OK, what's wrong.....I don't see it on my toolbar

Found it. I was looking at the tool bar at the top, and that's not where it is

If there is a way of adding the FAQ there it may be more convenient

You did nice work. Only thing I notice in the Part number section is you left off the chrome and woodgrain interior piece #s some people wanted.

CRUZTAKER
04-02-2003, 03:45 PM
I had trouble too.....I don't have my pc so I couldn't attatch a pic for you. Glad you found it.

I thought maybe it could be bolder, or in an eye catching color?

LincMercLover
04-02-2003, 04:08 PM
Only reason I didn't put the woodgrain trim and chrome CV shifter was because it's not Marauder specific.

I'll look and see if I can't throw it up top there.

RCSignals
04-02-2003, 04:13 PM
You might want to add the K+N filter number

LincMercLover
04-02-2003, 04:15 PM
It's in there

SergntMac
04-02-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by LincMercLover
Only reason I didn't put the woodgrain trim and chrome CV shifter was because it's not Marauder specific.

Hey, wait a minute now...The "K&N filter" garbage you got posted in our FAQ IS Marauder specific, right? I mean, part number-wise, ya know? This 33-2012 number given, is a K&N filter alright. But so is the 33-2101?

IS either filter made specifically for the Marauder? With our 4.6LDOHC motor?

Oh...

Well, that would be good news for me, Rick, because K&N says they "make nothing" for our MMs at the present time. Maybe I'm late on my e-mail, eh? Been away, maybe I missed something? But, it's in our FAQ now, so, it must be real...truthful, eh?

CRUZTAKER
04-02-2003, 08:00 PM
Is the FAQ FUQED ??? :P

LincMercLover
04-02-2003, 08:51 PM
OMG... Sarge! I don't know if your car is going to your head or work's got you stressed, but I ALREADY ADDRESSED THIS IN THE OTHER THREAD YOU RANTED IN ABOUT THIS! You have a knack for posting things twice (ie, your amazing "Stage II")...

The purpose for the FAQ section is to answer those topics that keep reoccuring in the threads. The K&N filter is one of them, and the number I've posted regarding this is the most popularly used on this forum. I have also posted a disclaimer regarding this filter per your advise IN THE OTHER THREAD.

The woodgrain trim, who here is honestly going to pull their cheap dot matrix for cheaper fake wood grain inserts (Lets not start about this in this thread please)?

You're welcome for the FAQ section Sarge. Anything I can do to HELP the site. Oh wait a second... You're the one of the ONLY ones who doesn't appreciate it. NM...

My rant's done here, and I think I shall shut this thread down as it's only purpose was to inform those members of the FAQ section itself. Thank you...