PDA

View Full Version : Marauder in neighborhood

Wags
04-01-2003, 11:47 AM
I've been seeing one around my house a few times, and last weekend, the garage door was open on a house a few blocks from me, and low and behold, there was a black Marauder in there. I'll see if he knows about this site if I see him out. I'm finally beginning to see alot of them driving around. The lowered price must really be driving sales up. Is anyone else seeing more of them around now?

Wags

Long Live #3
04-01-2003, 12:27 PM
BTW, how much are you going to sell the Chevelle for? My dad is looking for one.

LincMercLover
04-01-2003, 02:35 PM
You sure you're not just passing your house up everyday? :lol:

sandman
04-01-2003, 08:51 PM
I have seen a few lately myself [rt.64 in elmhurst]. I actually saw one that was parked, [st.charles rd just west of 83]so I zoomed over a left one of slowpoke's cards. Maybe we'll get another chi-town member.

Wags
04-02-2003, 05:23 AM
Long Live #3,

Sell my Chevelle? Sell my Chevelle? My baby? No, that one is not for sale. I'm considering selling one of me engines though. Hopefully, the '55 project will be ready for paint by end of summer. You might of been thinking of my '67 that I sold last summer, or the Impala. Unless you talked to my wife, who wants to sell them all!

Wags

Long Live #3
04-02-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Wags
Long Live #3,

Sell my Chevelle? Sell my Chevelle? My baby? No, that one is not for sale. I'm considering selling one of me engines though. Hopefully, the '55 project will be ready for paint by end of summer. You might of been thinking of my '67 that I sold last summer, or the Impala. Unless you talked to my wife, who wants to sell them all!

Wags

Dude chill I was just kiddin'.

LincMercLover
04-02-2003, 04:13 PM
Wags, check your PM.