PDA

View Full Version : Chicagoland Marauder cruise

Wags
04-01-2003, 11:58 AM
OK guys, now that it's above 70 today, I just want to plant a seed for a cruise night get together for sometime in early June. All of the cruise nights will be started by then. There is one going on around here almost every night from June til August. The larger ones are Wednesday's in Lemont and Elmhurst, and Friday's in Wheaton and Downers Grove. These will usually have well over 100 cars. Let's see if we can come up with a night that is good for most, and cruise in with a bunch of Marauders. They are alot of fun, and there are always many very nice cars.

Wags

Long Live #3
04-01-2003, 12:00 PM
There's a cruise night at Frato's. It's on the corner of Wethersfield Way and Roselle Road. It's every Thursday and it starts somtime next month or something.

2003_MM_FYRE49
04-01-2003, 04:11 PM
There is a car show at the hotdog stand next to my house in South Elgin every Saturday night during the summer. A lot of nice cars show up. That might be something to think about also.

Tim

Long Live #3
04-01-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by 2003_MM_FYRE49
There is a car show at the hotdog stand next to my house in South Elgin every Saturday night during the summer. A lot of nice cars show up. That might be something to think about also.

Tim

Is the place called Woodfire?

Topher
04-02-2003, 08:47 AM
There's another good car show up north in Mundelein, 2nd Wednesday of the month from May through Sept. They close off a couple streets in the downtown area ajacent to Rt. 45 to allow the cars to be displayed. I went to the show last Sept. and there were well over 200 cars there. Below is a website with dates & a few pictures from last year.

http://wdstudio.net/carspark.htm

Chris

Topher
04-02-2003, 08:52 AM
There's another good car show up north in Mundelein, 2nd Wednesday of the month from May through Sept. They close off a couple streets in the downtown area ajacent to Rt. 45 to allow the cars to be displayed. I went to the show last Sept. and there were well over 200 cars there. Below is a website with dates & a few pictures from last year.

http://wdstudio.net/carspark.htm

Chris

2003_MM_FYRE49
04-03-2003, 07:31 AM
LL3 its called Beef Villa, or around here, affectionatley called Barf Villa ... LOL. Its on Spring St. just West of McLean Blvd. They have some pretty nice rides on Sat. evenings

Tim

SaxGuy
04-03-2003, 01:41 PM
Theirs a car show also at McDonalds during the summer off of Barrington Road in stream-wood. Its mostly imports, so I think it would be fun to get a crew of Marauders over their to do some intimidating!

Long Live #3
04-03-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by SaxGuy
Theirs a car show also at McDonalds during the summer off of Barrington Road in stream-wood. Its mostly imports, so I think it would be fun to get a crew of Marauders over their to do some intimidating!

I know where that is, I live about 2 or 3 miles away from there.

SaxGuy
04-03-2003, 03:22 PM
Im around the Schaumburg area on the weekends all the time. Only Marauder Ive seen so far by me is one pulling up to Burger King at roselle, and Higgins, and on route 53.

Long Live #3
04-03-2003, 04:01 PM
That might belong to my friend's dad's car.