PDA

View Full Version : Man is Tasered where it hurts

DefyantExWife
11-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Police Accidentally Shock Nude Man In Genitals With Taser

POSTED: 9:48 am EST November 22, 2005

FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. -- Police in Florida say a man who was accidentally shocked in his private parts by a Taser gun is behind bars.

Jeremy Miljour is charged with indecent exposure, resisting an officer and criminal damage.

Police said he was found naked, breaking windows and accosting women. When he didn't stop as ordered by arriving deputies, he was shot with a Taser gun.

Cpl. Matt Chitwood said one of the Taser prongs accidentally hit Miljour in a tender area and got stuck. He said officers are taught to aim for the torso, but that it was difficult to aim because Miljour was moving.

Miljour was taken to the hospital and then to jail.

:baaa:

DEFYANT
11-25-2005, 10:17 PM
Shocking. Gotta keep your tender areas covered up yaknow..

BillyGman
11-25-2005, 10:26 PM

BillyGman
11-25-2005, 10:53 PM
.............................. ..

rayjay
11-25-2005, 11:10 PM
That must have added some spice to his version of the funky chicken :D

BillyGman
11-26-2005, 12:30 AM
I kinda wonder if getting tasered in the private area would neccessarily be anymore painful anyway(not that I'd want to find out the hard way:D ). What I mean is, it's been my understanding that it really doesn't cause local pain, but just interupts the central nervous system and shuts everything down as far as your ability to move. However, I cannot say that I've ever been tasered, so I'm merely going by what I've been told by my family member who's connected with Law Enforcement. Maybe just the force of the prong hiting him in the private places was enough to cause a lot of pain in itself though.

Perhaps the only reason the perpatrator in this case had to be taken to the hospital was due to injuries that took place during a struggle which occured before the taser was used. Or maybe the guy needed assistence removing the taser from his private areas, and none of the cops cared to assist with that (LOL!!)

Mike Poore
11-26-2005, 07:17 AM
........ maybe the guy needed assistence removing the taser from his private areas, and none of the cops cared to assist with that (LOL!!)

Sorta like when no one wanted to light the bottle rocket, huh? :rofl:

twolow
11-26-2005, 07:37 AM
His sperm count probably took a turn for the worse...

MarauderMark
11-26-2005, 08:11 AM
Talk about hitting the high note..:eek:

David Morton
11-26-2005, 01:13 PM
His sperm count probably took a turn for the worse...Actually it probably hit the ceiling. ;)

Sorry about that. I couldn't help it. I remembered my high-school days and the FFA field trips to the farm. :lol:

Most guys dream of being a stud bull until they actually see one in action, or should I say being "milked" of his sperm. This guy has had his dream of being a modern-day stud bull brought to fruition.

:D

STLR FN
11-26-2005, 02:09 PM
Chestnuts roasting with a taser gun,

Joe Walsh
11-27-2005, 07:45 AM
Sounds like the 'perp' got his Christmas tree lit up a little early...

At least he won't need a night light in his jail cell!

ckadiddle
11-27-2005, 08:36 AM
Tasers barbs do leave burn marks. Severity varies with the number of shock cycles administered. He'll be sore for a while.

<singing> "Chet's nuts roasting on an open wire...."

Mike Poore
11-27-2005, 08:51 AM
.......Severity varies with the number of shock cycles administered. He'll be sore for a while.

<SINGING>"Chet's nuts roasting on an open wire...."

Y'think they had to hit him more than once? Where's the vid? ;)

DEFYANT
11-27-2005, 08:51 AM
"Great balls of fire" comes to mind..

BillyGman
11-27-2005, 10:48 AM
"Great balls of fire" comes to mind..OOOOOOOHH that hurts just to think about that!!! :eek: