PDA

View Full Version : wanna laugh? part 2

Motorhead350
11-26-2005, 12:29 AM
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=FD3F0E78-1A4F-4FA0-B246-385F5B65DACD&kw=32&p=0

Donny Carlson
11-26-2005, 01:17 AM
Please take note:

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerofile/12132/repost.jpg

Blackened300a
11-26-2005, 07:58 AM
Thats the right way to end a Rice race!!

MarauderMark
11-26-2005, 08:06 AM
Except this ones not funny..:eek:
Heres why you dont sleep :sleepy: and drive.They just dont mix well.:drive:
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=99954BE6-370F-493C-ACDC-0BAFF3BB2D64&p=0

BruteForce
11-26-2005, 08:19 AM
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=99954BE6-370F-493C-ACDC-0BAFF3BB2D64&p=0

Idiot wasn't wearing a belt either. :rolleyes:

fastblackmerc
11-26-2005, 09:01 AM
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=FD3F0E78-1A4F-4FA0-B246-385F5B65DACD&kw=32&p=0
Would have been nice to see same video but this at the end "Getting passed in the turn lane by a 4,000lb + 4 door sedan that comes out OF NOWHERE!.. how awesome!" :D

Blackened300a
11-26-2005, 09:55 AM

Think this video may have been a set-up? Why the Hell would you mount a camera on your dash? This may have been a stunt

Motorhead350
11-26-2005, 10:48 AM
geeze! Glad I always ware my seat belt

BillyGman
11-26-2005, 11:07 AM
Think this video may have been a set-up? Why the Hell would you mount a camera on your dash? This may have been a stuntMaybe not......I did the same thing that the Mustang did with my Marauder one night. It wasn't done on the shoulder nor in the turn only lane though like it was in the video. It was on the highway late at night on a weeknight, and there wasn't any traffic. There were three lanes for about 500 feet, and in two lanes there were these two ricers racing eachother right in front of me.....

I had just pulled out onto the highway and was right behind them. I could hear their fart cans loud and clear well over the sound of the mellow purr of my Marauder's exhaust at a cool 2500 RPM's. So I clicked off the O/D, waited a second for it to downshift into third gear, and hammered it, and went right around the both of them. When I reached 85 or so I was atleast 300 feet in front of them, so I clicked the O/D back on and let off the go pedal and settled into an easy 70 MPH. One of those ricer boys still didn't get it, and came after me. It was funny, because once I backed off the gas pedal, I can still hear him on his fart piped go cart, and it took him so long just to catch up to me.:baaa:

So knowing how these jokers are, I clicked on my righthand signal, and moved over to the righthand lane while at the same time clicking off my O/D button again, and just waited for him to try a fly-by like they all like to do......... Sure enough, he takes the left lane and as he's approaching me I can still hear him on the gas with that fart can screaming out loud like a weedwacker.

I waited until he got right at my my back door and I hammered it again.....
needless to say, even though he had the momentum, and my Marauder had the task of catching up to that momentum, the front bumper of his car never even got even with my windshield. :D By the time his front bumper was even with the door handle of my front door, it was all over for him, as I then proceeded to put atleast 15 car lengths on him. I LUV messing with those guys, because they just never learn. He probably went out the following week and threw another $2,000 into that beehive engine in attempt to make it as fast as a healthy V8 powered car. :shake:

EDIT: ooooops! I just realized that your comment that I quoted above was about that second vid where the guy appeared to be falling asleep. nevermind.....sorry for the rant. For what it's worth at this point, I agree with you that the second vid looks like a stunt.

twolow
11-26-2005, 11:29 AM
Think this video may have been a set-up? Why the Hell would you mount a camera on your dash? This may have been a stunt

There are companies out there now that are hired to place cameras in company autos to watch the driver...making sure they don't goof off, smoke, have friends riding along, wearing seat belt, etc. This driver most likely doesn't work for them anymore.

http://www.drivecam.com/

texascorvette
11-26-2005, 06:41 PM
You'd think that you could see the top of his steering wheel.
Maybe not......I did the same thing that the Mustang did with my Marauder one night. It wasn't done on the shoulder nor in the turn only lane though like it was in the video. It was on the highway late at night on a weeknight, and there wasn't any traffic. There were three lanes for about 500 feet, and in two lanes there were these two ricers racing eachother right in front of me.....

I had just pulled out onto the highway and was right behind them. I could hear their fart cans loud and clear well over the sound of the mellow purr of my Marauder's exhaust at a cool 2500 RPM's. So I clicked off the O/D, waited a second for it to downshift into third gear, and hammered it, and went right around the both of them. When I reached 85 or so I was atleast 300 feet in front of them, so I clicked the O/D back on and let off the go pedal and settled into an easy 70 MPH. One of those ricer boys still didn't get it, and came after me. It was funny, because once I backed off the gas pedal, I can still hear him on his fart piped go cart, and it took him so long just to catch up to me.:baaa:

So knowing how these jokers are, I clicked on my righthand signal, and moved over to the righthand lane while at the same time clicking off my O/D button again, and just waited for him to try a fly-by like they all like to do......... Sure enough, he takes the left lane and as he's approaching me I can still hear him on the gas with that fart can screaming out loud like a weedwacker.

I waited until he got right at my my back door and I hammered it again.....
needless to say, even though he had the momentum, and my Marauder had the task of catching up to that momentum, the front bumper of his car never even got even with my windshield. :D By the time his front bumper was even with the door handle of my front door, it was all over for him, as I then proceeded to put atleast 15 car lengths on him. I LUV messing with those guys, because they just never learn. He probably went out the following week and threw another $2,000 into that beehive engine in attempt to make it as fast as a healthy V8 powered car. :shake:

EDIT: ooooops! I just realized that your comment that I quoted above was about that second vid where the guy appeared to be falling asleep. nevermind.....sorry for the rant. For what it's worth at this point, I agree with you that the second vid looks like a stunt.

BillyGman
11-26-2005, 06:58 PM
You'd think that you could see the top of his steering wheel. true........good point