PDA

View Full Version : Need help from TX members

CRUZTAKER
11-26-2005, 06:38 AM
I am asking if any of the Texas members know of one of our former members here.

He called himself 'guitar maestro'.

His name is Oscar and he is from Laredo Texas.

This marks the two year aniversary of his stiffing me for a set of Marauder stock gears.

He doesn't frequent the site any longer, and will not answer his emails.

I have his address, but it will not 'reverse lookup' a phone number.

MM03MOK
11-26-2005, 06:59 AM
http://forums.tccoa.com/member.php?u=537

SergntMac
11-26-2005, 07:38 AM
You can run, but you can't hide...Dude has his license plates in the pics at CarDomain. Good luck, Barry, let me know if I can help.

Funny though, all the crap he mentions about his car, he doesn't mention gears.

martyo
11-26-2005, 08:14 AM
I almost sold this guy some stuff a while back. He is on my MSN IM. He generally logs on late at night. If I see him, I could let him know he is wanted. By the way, the e-mail address I have for him is: musico79@msn.com

Hope this helps.

UAW 588
11-26-2005, 08:19 AM
Sounds like a good time for a Marauder caravan road trip. We can surrond his house doing burnouts:burnout: till he comes out and surrenders. The little punk.:mad2:

CRUZTAKER
11-26-2005, 09:04 AM
My intent is not to make trouble for him.

He bought a T/C from me and paid up nicely. When it came to the gears...shortly thereafter he claimed financial troubles directly relating to school.

I had no problem with his putting school and a roof over his head first, and merely said to him, "I can wait, just do not forget about me."

It really isn't much money, but I would love to have the gears back if he doesn't want to use them.

It's been a looonnnnggg time now. I am sure his financial woe has passed.

merc6
11-26-2005, 02:56 PM
damn I was just in texas 2 weeks ago...sorry dude...

wchain
11-28-2005, 08:16 AM
Plate doesnt come up as a good number. For ahving money troubles, he looks like he's doing okay since he is buying subs and amps. :rolleyes:

Donny Carlson
11-28-2005, 08:20 PM
My intent is not to make trouble for him.

Tell him if he doesn't pay up he may wake up one morning with a stinky ashtray in his bed.