PDA

View Full Version : "merc" 's avatars...

TripleTransAm
11-29-2005, 08:58 AM
I get a kick out of your choices of avatars, but this last one is just great. One of the funniest movies I've seen in a while, and my wife still thinks something is wrong with me. I don't know what it was about that movie...

"Tippi Tai on My Capatown"...

merc
11-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Wow, I didn't know you were a big fan of Pootie Tang. Welcome to the club.

martyo
11-29-2005, 10:37 AM
I like merc. I just never understand his avatars. I am not sure want to.

TAF
11-29-2005, 10:57 AM

But you DO understand Pootie Tang....

merc
11-29-2005, 11:01 AM

This might explain

http://www.louisck.com/pootietest.htm

Bluerauder
11-29-2005, 12:16 PM
But I miss Richard Roundtree and "Shaft" ..... can ya dig it !!

ckadiddle
11-29-2005, 01:03 PM
There is only ONE true Pootie Tang.

TripleTransAm
11-29-2005, 01:15 PM
http://www.louisck.com/pootietest.htm

LOL! Awesome find!

I don't think I agree with Louis CK about the belt effect being better than in the feature, but I will admit things look 'synthetic' in the feature versus this little mini-movie. However, combined with the sound effect of the feature, it just adds to the overall hokey effect.

Back when it was showing on satellite feed, I once had it playing non-stop on the TV as I worked all night. I think back then I could have remembered every Pootie Tang quote possible. One of my favorite scenes, though, is Chris Rock describing how cool Pootie Tang is:

"Pootie Tang will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there, right? You're going, What the hell is this? Then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, promptly kicks your ass and you STILL won't know what happened to you!"

or

"Pootie will whoop your ass so bad, you could write it off on your taxes! You got right here: Ass-whooping number one. Ass-whooping number two. Oh, this right here, you can't write this off, that's just plain getting beat up."

MarauderMark
11-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Oh no Pooties done it again..Another hit.:rofl:

Dark_Knight7096
11-30-2005, 10:05 AM

All i know is Pootie Tang will draw you a pictue of he he gonna kick your A**, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right, you're goin, "What the hell is this?" and then Pootie Tang knocks on your door, promptly kicks your A** and you still won't know what happened to you. That's all i know

O BTW, Sepatown, my damy!