PDA

View Full Version : My Latest Customization

MercEmAll
12-04-2005, 04:49 PM
I got the God's head decals in chrome to fit perfectly on the gas cap i like it and i figured i had 2 do somethin different.........too many black marauders with the same customizations.......i took these pix as soon as i was done and it was dark i will get better pix in the morning hopefully

Rider90
12-04-2005, 04:50 PM
It's always good to spice things up. Looks good :beer:

WTBBLKMAR
12-04-2005, 06:43 PM
I got the God's head decals in chrome to fit perfectly on the gas cap i like it and i figured i had 2 do somethin different.........too many black marauders with the same customizations.......i took these pix as soon as i was done and it was dark i will get better pix in the morning hopefully

can u post some pics of your car with the rims etc? looks like u got some nice shoes on that marauder :beer:

MercEmAll
12-05-2005, 08:49 AM
here some better pix and pix of the rims

Marauder2005
12-05-2005, 08:52 AM
That looks good! I like the wheels as well

MercEmAll
12-05-2005, 09:00 AM
Thanks man they look a lot better in person especially when they are rolling...........i have some black inserts on the way which go in the middle of each of the 9 spokes that will look a lot better too

Marauder
12-05-2005, 10:11 AM
I like it. :) It is a vinyl sticker in chrome? Or stainless steel under chrome? Did you have them made locally?

Wheels look great too!!!
What brand/model/size are they? What size tire?

MercEmAll
12-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Yeah its a chrome Vinyl sticker and it was made locally i can get more. This was the first God's Head design they have put into their computer so i had to pay a little bit more to get them to take it from a jpeg to whatever they needed it to be to make it into a sticker.........the rims are 22" Fusion Onyx....they are brand new not even on their website yet and the tires are Hankooks 265/35/22

merc6
12-05-2005, 10:38 AM
Whats the offset on those? No turning hard left or right issues?

MercEmAll
12-05-2005, 10:44 AM
I got the rear wheel drive offset even tho a higher offset is what is supposed to be on the car but i like how the rims stick out of the wheel well a little bit it makes it look more aggressive to me..........but no i still have full turning capabilities with no rubbing whther there are none or a lot of passengers..........the only bad thing about this offset is when it rains it slings dirt all over the side of the car bcuz the rims do stick out a lil bit

merc6
12-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Not a prob if you carry a car duster or wash the car weekly.

MercEmAll
12-05-2005, 10:48 AM
yeah i wash it quite often........im gonna repaint it to make it look brand new and i dunno if youve seen a black chrysler 300 with the metal flake in it but im thinkin about painting it that black but im not sure yet

Marauder
12-05-2005, 11:59 AM
Very cool look with those rims. I'm not a fan of the rims sticking out but I still like how the rims look on the car.

merc6
12-05-2005, 12:10 PM
you seen the subaru lagacy black with metalic blue flakes? I'm thinking about repainting since sneezing causes the paint to disapear. i wonder what the other 2 owners did with it cause scratches on the hood and then the drivers side rear resembles something a right handed cop makes when entering a car with limited space.

WTBBLKMAR
12-05-2005, 08:54 PM
that looks sweet. personally id go 20s at the most but u pulled off the 22s pretty good. i like the idea of hte black inserts, thats perfect. i remember seeing an episode of "unique whips" where giovanni had purple inserts for a set of 24 inch rims on an avalanche that was purple as well. looked pretty cool. but black, thats gonna be sweet.

Blackened300a
12-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Big rims are Nice but Living here in NY, They'll go from Round to square within a few months of daily driving. Potholes are hell for anything bigger then 18"