PDA

View Full Version : I can't help myself!

Brutus
12-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Subject: Guts or Balls???We've all heard about people having guts or balls. But do you really know the difference between them?
<FONT face=" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>
</DIV><DIV><font face=" /><o:p></o:p>

<FONT face=Verdana><FONT size=2><FONT face=Verdana>GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"<o:p></o:p>

<FONT face=Verdana><FONT size=2><FONT face=Verdana>BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the a$$ and having the balls to say: "You're next." <o:p></o:p>

<FONT face=Verdana><FONT size=2><FONT face=Verdana>I hope this clears up any confusion on the subject. <o:p></o:p>
</SPAN>

merc
12-05-2005, 07:09 PM
I have neither guts of balls. The shotgun is on her side of the bed. :mad2:

A medical student, an Internist, a Psychiatrist, a
Surgeon and a Pathologist go duck hunting.

They barely find their duck blind before the first duck
flies over. The medical student is the first to raise
his shotgun, but unable to tell if the duck is really a
duck, he does not shoot.

The internist aims his shotgun, but can not tell if the
duck is male or female and he does not shoot.

The psychiatrist has the duck framed in his sight, but
then lowers his shotgun, claiming "I know this is a duck,
but does the duck know he's a duck?"

The surgeon quickly raises his shotgun, aims, and without
pause shoots. The duck falls to the ground. The surgeon
turns to the pathologist. "Go figure out if that's a
duck or not."

SergntMac
12-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Gentlemen...

We have a "storyboard" here at our MM.Net, and a "joke of the day" thread inside that.

I let the first joke pass because it earned some interesting replies, but please don't liter our Lounge forum with jokes and stories that I got in e-mails six months to a year ago.

Kindly post them where they belong?

Donny Carlson
12-05-2005, 07:54 PM
No button, but has the cell number of somebody who has, so you guys better shape up.

SergntMac
12-05-2005, 08:20 PM
No button, but has the cell number of somebody who has, so you guys better shape up. Dude, if I had any important numbers I could dial, I'd be calling and asking for your number.

If anyone needs a wake up call...Nevermind, I don't need to get into all of that crap.

Have a nice day...

merc
12-05-2005, 08:33 PM
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening thru a cosmic vapor of invention.

Lordy Lordy:bows:

CBT
12-05-2005, 11:02 PM
Well buttermilk biscuits!

Brutus
12-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Gentlemen...

We have a "storyboard" here at our MM.Net, and a "joke of the day" thread inside that.

I let the first joke pass because it earned some interesting replies, but please don't liter our Lounge forum with jokes and stories that I got in e-mails six months to a year ago.

Kindly post them where they belong?

Wow, I guess i made a mistake huh!

"THE LOUNGE
All OFF-TOPIC, marauder unrelated posts must go here."

Thought this fit in this category. I guess I'll go slap myself.

TripleTransAm
12-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Thought this fit in this category. I guess I'll go slap myself.

http://www.hoslap.net/

You can thank me later.

Big House
12-06-2005, 01:31 PM
Mac,

Sir, while I respect all the advice you have given here, and to me personally, life to way to short to be sooo hard. Those were pretty good, and the killer part about that joke of the day thread...it is way to long...a good joke is needed every now and then.

Big House

PS....laughter is good for the soul.

Brutus
12-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Mac,

Sir, while I respect all the advice you have given here, and to me personally, life to way to short to be sooo hard. Those were pretty good, and the killer part about that joke of the day thread...it is way to long...a good joke is needed every now and then.

Big House

PS....laughter is good for the soul.

Well said. 30+ pages is a little much, and yes, I know there is a "last page" button.

Brutus
12-06-2005, 02:53 PM
http://www.hoslap.net/

You can thank me later.

374 mph so far! This is great!

Hotrauder
12-06-2005, 04:08 PM
I only could get 284MPH. She wanted more but I am all out of shape. Dennis:beer: How did you do, Mac? :)

TripleTransAm
12-06-2005, 04:18 PM
374 mph so far! This is great!

I managed 374 as well, but only once. I'm thinking that's the upper limit.

Petrograde
12-06-2005, 04:52 PM
...375,.. I wonder if that's the max?

Tallboy
12-06-2005, 05:17 PM
425 MPH!

"Clockin' ho's and stackin' dollaz!":pimp:

Dark_Knight7096
12-06-2005, 05:21 PM
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening thru a cosmic vapor of invention.

Lordy Lordy:bows:

Golly merc, you use your tounge prettier than a 20 dollar whore!!

Blazing saddles is such a great movie