PDA

View Full Version : Stereo Wanted for My Garage

martyo
12-10-2005, 11:04 PM
The receiver I had for my garage/shop took a dump tonight and I need a new one.

Does anyone have one they want to give away to a worthy home or sell cheap? I will, of course, pay shipping.

I don't want anything fancy, just something I can hook to the CD player and speakers I already have out there so I can listen to some tunes while I putter.

Thanks in advance!

RCSignals
12-11-2005, 01:11 AM
It's sunday. Take one of your cars our garage sale-ing.
or, go to GoodWill

martyo
12-11-2005, 05:43 AM
It's sunday. Take one of your cars our garage sale-ing.
or, go to GoodWill

There's a bit of snow on the ground....No garage sales in these parts this time of year.

Anyone else care to help?

RCSignals
12-11-2005, 09:14 PM
You don't have any Goodwill stores?

RoyLPita
12-12-2005, 04:49 AM
Is Crazy Eddie's still in business??!

martyo
12-12-2005, 05:18 AM
Is Crazy Eddie's still in business??!

Eddie went to jail a while back -- his stores went into bankruptcy. An effort to resurrect the brand name failed.

martyo
12-12-2005, 05:21 AM
You don't have any Goodwill stores?

Not open when I have spare time.

No biggie - I picked up a "scratch and dent" for a couple of bucks. Just what I needed.

With the snow and cold upon us, I have been working on tidying up/improving my garage, so I just needed to get something to play tunes on again.

RoyLPita
12-12-2005, 08:35 AM

No biggie - I picked up a "scratch and dent" for a couple of bucks. Just what I needed.

With the snow and cold upon us, I have been working on tidying up/improving my garage, so I just needed to get something to play tunes on again.

This is who I use for my electronics and appliances:

http://www.brandsmartusa.com/

In fact, they have some locations now in TAF's neck of the woods.

Just my .02 and then some.

RCSignals
12-14-2005, 08:49 PM

Glad you found something.

We need to keep you in a smiley happy place.