PDA

View Full Version : Email I got today from..Stacey Jones???

cougarmandan
12-13-2005, 11:10 PM
I posted an ad on a competitor Marauder website a few months back that I was looking for a Blue Maruader. I never did find one that was with in 800 miles so I wheeled and dealed on the Black one that I bought at the first of November. Anyways, I find the emails I get to be interesting from that listing. Mind you I had a post that I wanted, not had for sale, a blue marauder. Anyways, I got this email today:

Can't paste it, is there a way to paste it?

Anyways someone whats to send me money for "the item" in my "listing". All I have to do is take the check from the American bank and forward the extra for shipping to their shippers using Western Union. Anyways, if you get an email like this, ignor it, laugh at it, lead them on if you like, but don't do it. I thought about asking for a couple hundred thousand and see what happens. You too could make a million a week working just a few hours a day. If Anyone else would like to play with the person calling themself Stacey Jones, the email is contactstacey_jones01@hotmail. com. If your name is Stacey Jones, I would ask this guy over or an a$$ wooping party.

CBT
12-14-2005, 05:12 AM
A fun way to mess with those scammers is to insure the crap out of a box of junk that you send them when they say they will pay shipping. Nothing like insuring a box of cat turds for 2 grand, i'd love to be there to see the look on their faces sometimes! Not that I would scam a scammer or anything...

94_302
12-14-2005, 10:17 AM
http://www.419eater.com/ Check out the Letters Archive section for ideas. :D

duhtroll
12-14-2005, 12:48 PM
P-P-P Powerbook!

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/dumbmrblah/Scamming%20the%20Scammer.htm

RCSignals
12-14-2005, 09:09 PM
a competitor Marauder website

What is that?

cougarmandan
12-14-2005, 09:57 PM
The competitor is The Mercury Marauder Club. They tend to be more about the old ones, but a good site to have in your favorites. Its:

www.mercurymarauder.org

Donny Carlson
12-14-2005, 10:53 PM
A fun way to mess with those scammers is to insure the crap out of a box of junk that you send them when they say they will pay shipping. Nothing like insuring a box of cat turds for 2 grand, i'd love to be there to see the look on their faces sometimes! Not that I would scam a scammer or anything...

I'm not sure about the guys in brown, but it's illegal to send cat turds through the US mail without proper labeling.

Unless you call it Fruit Cake, then it's okay.