PDA

View Full Version : Only in New York

jabird56
12-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Looking at the enclosed, you just shake your head....

If you look in the front of the Honda, it appears the driver is trapped and hasn't been able to get out....maybe not...you decide.

shakes_26
12-14-2005, 04:11 PM
what? I didn't see any no passing signs or double yellow lines.....

MM03MOK
12-14-2005, 04:35 PM
"Me, first!!"
"No! Me, First!"

:lol:

Marauderman
12-14-2005, 05:02 PM
least it was an Honda and Nissan type car--two less to deal with--geesh!!

Skiordie53
12-14-2005, 05:09 PM
The guy in the honda then proceeds to get out and say F@!k You you have no damage and dirves away.

ALF
12-14-2005, 05:15 PM
They should both have their driving privilege revoked for one year no if, ands or but’s.

Petrograde
12-14-2005, 05:23 PM
That's funny.. :rofl:

I'd imagine they were both cited. :P

Hotrauder
12-14-2005, 05:28 PM
Can not be NY downstate as there are only 2 cars involved. Within 50 miles of the city or on LI there would still be cars running into the backs of the ones in front.:beer: Apology to Mary....looks more like Mass. Everyone else is driving in the grass around the toll booths at 85mph. Dennis

Rob1559
12-14-2005, 06:07 PM
What did you expect? There wasn't anyone working the toll booth!

SergntMac
12-14-2005, 07:23 PM
I got only two pics in my download, so, maybe y'all saw more that I did. Nonetheless, I have some cute quips from just those two pics, that earn a lot of Hollywood captions.

"Hey...HEY...(bang fist on hood) I'm "drivin'" here, I'm "drivin" here!" My personal adaptation of Dustin Hoffman's rage against an NYC taxi. Midnight Cowboy.

"Down ladder, MAKE A HOLE!" A loud line from Scott Glenn, script, The Hunt For Red October.

"A man has to know his limitations". Clint Eastwood, as Inspector Harry Callahan, script, Dirty Harry series volume II, Magnum Force.

"Mister Chairman do I have your attention now!" Henry Fonda, speaking as the President of the United States, script, Fail Safe.

"Why all this negative karma, man..." Donald Sutherland, script, Kelly's Heroes

LOL...I love film.

BK_GrandMarquis
12-14-2005, 10:15 PM
The Honda has driver rear damage. The Nissan had both front fenders damaged but the passenger side is worse. He was probably behind and tried to squeeze out the Honda. Maybe the Honda didn't have enough time to get out of the way. I've seen people speed past other drivers just to get "there" first. :rolleyes:

The guy in the Honda looks too big to try to get out.

least it was an Honda and Nissan type car--two less to deal with--geesh!!
Exactly.

Dragcity
12-15-2005, 01:58 PM
This happened in Buffalo, NY, on a short section of toll road on the 190 along the Niagara River.

The one dude couldn't get himself out the window, Hondas don't have XXXL windows.

The two guys were trying to get to the toll and neither would back off. They were both going about 25 MPH when the tried to occupy the same place at the same time.

The local radio stations were trying to get an interview with these two idiots. Never happened as far as I know.

Created on heck of a back-up in traffic that day....

Correction...
Only in BUFFALO.!

ghost03
12-15-2005, 02:06 PM
I wonder which driver tried to skip paying the toll?

CBT
12-15-2005, 10:28 PM
"I love the smell of toll booths in the morning! They smell like....idiots."