PDA

View Full Version : I hate being sick.

Vortech347
12-18-2005, 11:54 PM
I slept all day today now I can't get back to sleep. I'm gona be a MM board lerker tonight and tomorrow.

Stupid ass head cold. :puke: I've tryed to act like I wasn't getting sick and spent most of friday and saturday out in the garage working on the stang. Now its hit me hard. I'll prolly stay home tomorrow and read/search this board till my eyes pop out.:depress:

txkent
12-19-2005, 06:35 AM
I got the same thing. Swollen throat, cough, and what feels like a gallon of jello jammed up into my sinuses.

I wish I could be in bed sleeping, but wife left the 3 yr old with me this morning to convey to daycare... I guess he gets a day off to watch TV all day while I sit here on the recliner enjoying Theraflu.

looking97233
12-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Last Thursday I slipped on some debris left on the floor. Tweaked the ankle pretty bad. I currently have one of those molded plastic cast like thingys with the velcro straps all over it firmly entrenched about my lower leg. No workie until after the New Year.

Rod.

jimlam56
12-19-2005, 04:58 PM
I got the same thing. Swollen throat, cough, and what feels like a gallon of jello jammed up into my sinuses.

I wish I could be in bed sleeping, but wife left the 3 yr old with me this morning to convey to daycare... I guess he gets a day off to watch TV all day while I sit here on the recliner enjoying Theraflu.
It's that time of year...
I get to fly to Nashville tomorrow with the same symptoms...

STLR FN
12-19-2005, 05:18 PM
Yeah me too. I've been sick, daughter's been sick and now the wife is sick. Yippee for all of us. And missing work sucks w/o personal days.

jimlam56
12-19-2005, 05:27 PM
Merry (cough, sneeze) Christmas!!!
:cry: