PDA

View Full Version : Lincoln Lounge

Donny Carlson
12-19-2005, 03:05 PM
http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id =22220&make_id=trust

Check out the site:

www.lincolnlounge.com (http://www.lincolnlounge.com)

I'm not so sure about the "Dub" edition Mark LT.

Eric91Z
12-19-2005, 03:23 PM
Kind of cool videos. Had to send it to the wife as she really likes the Mark LT. Wants one to replace her Five Hundred soon. Zephyr looks pretty cool, too.

blackf0rk
12-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Unfortunetely whoever developed the flash site has no idea of what "style" or "luxury" is.

merc6
12-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Me think Black Zephyr+5.4L 3 Valve V8+18" polished aloys+difrent trunk, heads, and Tails+Ground Effects and Lip Spoiler=a bad ass marauder ;)

Blackened300a
12-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Im just Curious, Of all the people in the World, why was Magic Johnson chosen to be the representative for lincoln?

jimlam56
12-19-2005, 05:31 PM
Im just Curious, Of all the people in the World, why was Magic Johnson chosen to be the representative for lincoln?
BLING!!!!!!!

merc6
12-19-2005, 06:47 PM
As said above. He can be bling and also go for the actual lincoln buyers. Nelly and paul wall even wit dem Grilz that cost more than both cars don't fit the lincoln image IMHO ;)

texascorvette
12-20-2005, 09:02 PM
BLING!!!!!!!They're going for the HIV market.

merc6
12-20-2005, 09:21 PM
They're going for the HIV market.could have sworn he was "Mysteriously" cured of it?

MENINBLK
12-20-2005, 09:43 PM
The Lincoln Lounge is got racism written all over it.
It won't stay up very long...

Here is an excerpt...

"Back in the day, there were three hot cars for the African American community: the Mark, the Town Car and the T-Bird.

Up until that time, Ford had been generally perceived as a middle-class White car company. But Lincoln changed all that."

I don't know about you but back in the day,
I didn't see any African Americans sporting around in Lincolns.

texascorvette
12-21-2005, 07:00 AM
The Lincoln Lounge is got racism written all over it.
It won't stay up very long...

Here is an excerpt...

"Back in the day, there were three hot cars for the African American community: the Mark, the Town Car and the T-Bird.

Up until that time, Ford had been generally perceived as a middle-class White car company. But Lincoln changed all that."

I don't know about you but back in the day,
I didn't see any African Americans sporting around in Lincolns.Yeah, they all drove Cadillacs. But times have changed. The black middle class is virtually indistinguishable from white middle class. Same homes in same neighborhoods, same cars, same private schools. Just shows that equal incomes result in similar families--no matter what the color.

merc6
12-21-2005, 07:39 AM
Yeah, they all drove Cadillacs. But times have changed. The black middle class is virtually indistinguishable from white middle class. Same homes in same neighborhoods, same cars, same private schools. Just shows that equal incomes result in similar families--no matter what the color.preach :) Panther frame is deemed the Old Mans Ride or Five Oh so verry few youngins want to be seen in them. If you wanna go into the who "possibly drives what car"...I'm trying to remember at least 1 GM SUV comercial that wasn't aimed at Af Am group ;)

Vortex
12-21-2005, 05:25 PM
This is the kiss of death for the Lincoln LT pickup, which is actually pretty nice. I saw an ad in the paper today that you can get a new 06 for 31k. I think that entire site is horrible (but I did enter the drawing for the freebie LT, you can always *****can the wheels).