PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't I be getting some cash for this??

King Fubar
12-20-2005, 04:17 PM
Went into Best Buy today to kill some time and found these. I ask the sales kid how much they are figured I had to buy one just for *****s and giggles and he tells me that they are on sale for $141. Needless to say I passed on that extraordinary deal and asked him do you know what FUBAR means? He says no can't say that I do, so I gave him an education and explained it means "F***ED UP BEYOND ALL REPAIR". I thought he was going to pee himself laughing.

http://www.poweracoustik.com/FUBAR.HTML

the_pack_rat
12-20-2005, 04:27 PM
I think that FUBAR company provided the original audio equippment for the Chevy "Nova".

mrjones
12-20-2005, 11:53 PM
I like the new way they spelled "Navigation" on their website. It just makes me feel old that they're changing all the traditional spellings to these new ones.

Bluerauder
12-21-2005, 07:14 AM
I think that FUBAR company provided the original audio equippment for the Chevy "Nova".
Could be part of the "Truth in Advertizing" rules. :rofl:

MERCMAN
12-21-2005, 08:43 AM
Went into Best Buy today to kill some time and found these. I ask the sales kid how much they are figured I had to buy one just for *****s and giggles and he tells me that they are on sale for $141. Needless to say I passed on that extraordinary deal and asked him do you know what FUBAR means? He says no can't say that I do, so I gave him an education and explained it means "F***ED UP BEYOND ALL REPAIR". I thought he was going to pee himself laughing.

http://www.poweracoustik.com/FUBAR.HTML

I always thought it was F***ked up beyond all recognition??

hitchhiker
12-21-2005, 08:51 AM

Mee Too!

:D

martyo
12-21-2005, 08:52 AM
Mee Too!

:D

Me three!!!

King Fubar
12-21-2005, 10:04 AM

It is, but usually when I break something it's repair.....

twolow
12-21-2005, 11:15 AM
With youth marketing they most likely know exactly what it means and thats why they chose it.

They may have even changed the words to something hip and funny.

The Bratz Dolls Co. know their dolls look ****ty....thats why the girls want them. Poor Matel is losing $$$ because they just wont ****ify Barbie.

MM03MOK
12-21-2005, 03:45 PM
Me three!!!Me four! Had a friend in college with a dog by that name. :D