PDA

View Full Version : Phone stuck in throat after fight.

DefyantExWife
12-23-2005, 02:08 PM
Girlfriend Gets Phone Stuck In Throat During Argument

POSTED: 11:23 am EST December 23, 2005
UPDATED: 3:22 pm EST December 23, 2005
<table class="storyToolsTable"><tbody><tr><td class="storyToolsTableTD" id="storyToolsTableTD1">Email This Story (javascript:popUp('http://cf.thewbalchannel.com/bal/sh/toafriend/index.cfm?page=http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/5626137/detail.html','width=450,height =225');) | Print This Story (http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/5626137/detail.html#)
</td><td class="storyToolsTableTD" id="storyToolsTableTD2">
</td></tr></tbody></table><!--startindex-->BLUE SPRINGS, Mo. -- A Missouri woman was hospitalized when a cell phone got stuck in her throat, police said.Officers called to the scene at about 5 a.m. Friday found the 24-year-old woman having trouble breathing.Investigators said that the woman was arguing with her boyfriend and when he asked for the phone, she reportedly tried to swallow it.A family member said that the woman is expected to recover.

Marauderjack
12-23-2005, 02:25 PM
Blonde....Maybe??:cool4:

Marauderjack:D :burnout:

Hotrauder
12-23-2005, 02:34 PM
Some girls will swallow...anything:rolleyes: I hear... one ringy dingy

ckadiddle
12-23-2005, 04:19 PM
I know there is another joke in that situation somewhere, I just can't think what it is right now....

MarauderMark
12-23-2005, 05:22 PM
Hello?? Heeelllllo? I know your there i can hear you breathing.:D

ncmm
12-23-2005, 05:31 PM
Hello (hello)
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anybody home?

Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well I can ease your pain
And get you on your feet again
Relax...
I need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?

Bluerauder
12-24-2005, 06:27 AM
Girlfriend Gets Phone Stuck In Throat During Argument
:stupid: More proof that constant cell phone use kills brain cells. :stupid:

DEFYANT
12-24-2005, 08:08 AM
Hello (hello)
Is there anybody home?

Come on now
Relax...
Just the basic facts

There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

SergntMac
12-24-2005, 08:28 AM
When did Nextel get FDA approval?

SergntMac
12-24-2005, 08:29 AM
Anyone want to bet the fight was over the phone, and swallowing it was a defensive move, 'cause hubby had plans to stick it elsewhere...Anyone?

ncmm
12-24-2005, 08:32 AM
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

Ok.
Just a little pinprick.
There'll be no more ...Aaaaaahhhhh!
But you may feel a little sick.
Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working. Good.
That'll keep you going for the show.
Come on it's time to go.

hitchhiker
12-24-2005, 06:22 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Time for a Floyd Void!

:D
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hello (hello)
Is there anybody home?

Come on now
Relax...
Just the basic facts

Bluerauder
12-24-2005, 08:19 PM
Anyone want to bet the fight was over the phone, and swallowing it was a defensive move, 'cause hubby had plans to stick it elsewhere...Anyone?
That thought also crossed my mind as well. ;)

ckadiddle
12-24-2005, 09:38 PM

Seee...I knew there was another joke in there.

martyo
12-24-2005, 09:44 PM

More likely she didn't want her hubby to see who was calling her or who she was calling.

SergntMac
12-25-2005, 07:22 AM
When did Nextel get FDA approval?Here I thought this was the best punch line yet...Go figure.

Just how did we may the leap from a breakthrough in "voice mail", to Floyd lyrics? If there's a logical connection, I missed it, but that wouldn't be anything new around here.

MM03MOK
12-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Swallowing cell phone may not be voluntary

December 26, 2005
BLUE SPRINGS, Mo. --A woman who police thought deliberately tried to swallow her cell phone during an argument with her boyfriend was apparently the victim of an assault instead, authorities said.

Police have a suspect in the bizarre incident that sent the 24-year-old woman to the hospital last week, Sgt. Allen Kintz said. Police would not say whether the boyfriend was the suspect and would not explain exactly what they believe happened.

"It appears she didn't voluntarily swallow this phone," Kintz said. "It's not quite the way it was first portrayed."

Early Friday, police responded to a call from a Blue Springs man who said his girlfriend was having trouble breathing. Police arrived to find a woman with a cell phone lodged in her throat.

Police were initially told the boyfriend wanted the phone and the woman tried to swallow it so that he could not get it.http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/File-Based_Image_Resource/dingbat_story_end_icon.gif

DEFYANT
12-26-2005, 05:26 PM
Police were initially told the boyfriend wanted the phone and the woman tried to swallow it so that he could not get it.http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/File-Based_Image_Resource/dingbat_story_end_icon.gif

No doubt the boyfriend told them that.

She was prolly :blah: while he was :argh:. She continued to :blah: while he threw a :tantrum: until he :fire: :mad2: -shuved the phone down her thoat.

Then when the cops came, he (:beatnik: ) told them she tried to eat the phone. Yeah, I'd by that one too :shake: .

DefyantExWife
12-26-2005, 07:12 PM
that second article makes more sense to me.... my God, who'd think they could swallow a cell phone without choking to death on it.. duh

seans
12-29-2005, 06:55 AM
Can you hear me now?.......Just nod if you have to.