PDA

View Full Version : A list of traits making a princess

wesman
01-12-2006, 11:27 AM
Ok Marauder fans, I need some help to settle a debate here at work. I may or may not have a 'princess' working in my dept. As you can imagine, she takes this as a very serious charge. What I need from you guys is a list of the qualities/traits/ancedotes of the biggest princess you know.
:lol:

Zack
01-12-2006, 11:29 AM
She definitely has to swallow.

hitchhiker
01-12-2006, 11:38 AM
She definitely has to swallow.

dayam that's quite direct, like!

http://www.rockyhorror.com/images/downloads_lips01.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shakes_26
01-12-2006, 11:42 AM
A. She can't shop at the mall around the corner, she 'has to' go to the one 45 miles away, because its got 'insert expensive dept store name here'
B. Normal handbag won't do, it MUST be desinger ' insert designer here, ex, Coach, D & B, D & G, YSL'.
C. She expects her 'man'/boyfriend to drive expensive vehicle, even if she owns a *****box.
D. Will never pickup a check, bill, tab, ever. Must be 'Princess' Kryptonite best I can figure.
E. shall I keep going?

BK_GrandMarquis
01-12-2006, 11:45 AM
A. She can't shop at the mall around the corner, she 'has to' go to the one 45 miles away, because its got 'insert expensive dept store name here'
B. Normal handbag won't do, it MUST be desinger ' insert designer here, ex, Coach, D & B, D & G, YSL'.
C. She expects her 'man'/boyfriend to drive expensive vehicle, even if she owns a *****box.
D. Will never pickup a check, bill, tab, ever. Must be 'Princess' Kryptonite best I can figure.
E. shall I keep going?

This should sum it up.
"She has to have it her way. No ifs, ands or buts.":D

wesman
01-12-2006, 11:51 AM
Shakes keep it going

Zack let's try and keep it PG, I was going to show this to her.

Zack
01-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Shakes keep it going

Zack let's try and keep it PG, I was going to show this to her.

You see, thats how to bring a princess back to earth. Show her things like the comment I wrote. She aint gonna perform unless she knows its expected of her!

MERCMAN
01-12-2006, 12:12 PM
has a charge card form Neiman-Marcus and/or Saks 5th avenue. Carries a Coach purse and refuses to wear clothes that don't have someone elses name on them
ie: DKNY, Ralph Lauren, Armani, etc
Always has the latest fashion magazines within easy reach of her desk
would NEVER go out the door without matching lingerie
Has a weekly appt. for her nails
always has someone else pump the gas into her vehicle and buys chickens that are already cut up(if she cooks at all)

shakes_26
01-12-2006, 12:41 PM
F. Her idea of cooking is picking up the phoen and ordering
G. Thinks Manual Labor is the guy who fixes stuff at her condo complex
H. She thinks Boca Raton is the center of the universe (note we have the highest per capita princess population...in the universe)
I. Did I mention that she thinks BMW is the Be All End All of cars? If she cant have that she'll settle for a Lexus, possibly an Acura. If she's without money it'll be a Mazda 6 series, or Honday, but an Accord/Preulde.
J. Fashion Magazines.....piles of Fashion magazines as if they were soem kind of anti-venom, never more than an arms reach
K. She follows 'Reality' TV shows like her predecessors followed Dallas (no not the football team, you young 'uns wont remember what I'm talkin' 'bout, Willis....)

Let me reflect a few more minutes....

shakes_26
01-12-2006, 12:48 PM
L. Makeup and Perfume, got to be designer branded AND expensive, No Kathy Ireland from Kmart here. Oh and its got to be applied liberally...and usually using the rear view mirror while driving to work.....
M. 'Pick me up at 8', means you'll be missing the 9:30pm show, and the theater is 10 minutes away
N. As in No way am I doing that, which is the basic response to anything except missionary.
O. 'Oh my God ! those shoes are faaaahbulous'. She has shoe-gasms over designer shoes.... or any variation of her getting off more from shoes/clothes than 'relations' with another person

Rider90
01-12-2006, 12:51 PM
Eh...my idea of a princess is applying make-up in the car....I think I'll be the first Marauder with the passenger-side visor GONE...

Dragcity
01-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Won't really look anyone in the eye (unless they have something she wants [$]) She's just too busy to be bothered....

O's Fan Rich
01-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Organized shoe closet.
Cooking? What's that?
Will NEVER clean the toilet.
Is critical of everyone around her, yet refuses to do an honest self examination. After all she's perfect, it must be someone elses' fault.
That "talk to the hand " attitude when you point out her princess like traits.
Men are objects to be used to further fulfill her wish list.

STLR FN
01-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Must be tanned at all times. (at least the ones I've met)
A night at the ballet or a play is considered acceptable entertainment
A salad is the only option at a restaurant and said restaurant better be 4 star. No BK or MicD's for this princess

merc6
01-12-2006, 01:37 PM
hey! I have a mazda 6 series easy ;)

wesman
01-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Oh my ***** Shakes - the ghost of girlfriends past or what?!?!:beer:

RoyLPita
01-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Is always right (when she is wrong)
wants YOU to apologize to HER when you accuse her of doing something that she did that she thought wasn't wrong. (I have one of those here at my work.)
"malebashing" her boyfriend/fiance'/husband with her fellow female co-worker's loudly at lunch.

shakes_26
01-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Oh my ***** Shakes - the ghost of girlfriends past or what?!?!:beer:

When you live in Boca Raton, FLorida (Princess capital of the Universe) for as long as I have, you see them all......and no they don't get any better with age!

Call me an old codger, but I dont suffer fools gladly. And I suffer princess' even less.;)

P. Thats stands for Princess of course, 'cause its all about her!
Q. Is for watching Queer eye to get fashion tips, see reality TV section
R. As in Romance, you'd better spend a lot of money romancing the princess, and forget about VD....Valentines day (get yer mind out of the gutter
S. Stop me, I'm running out of Alphabet.....

Well enjoy, hope your coworker got the point, I wouldn't want to have to come up there and explain it to her. Think Sam Kinison, sans long hair or beret.

:beer:

RoyLPita
01-12-2006, 02:05 PM
BTW, Coral Springs and Parkland are next door to Boca Raton. (The disease has spread.

They wanted their MTV, call waiting, 3 way calling and got it. Now they want MORE.

shakes_26
01-12-2006, 02:11 PM
Only cause they weren't uppity enough to get into Boca

BTW, Coral Springs and Parkland are next door to Boca Raton. (The disease has spread.

They wanted their MTV, call waiting, 3 way calling and got it. Now they want MORE.

duhtroll
01-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Cell phone glued to ear with girlfriends even when on dates, etc..

Everything she has and owns (notice the difference) smells like different kinds of perfume.

Samples.

And the best one -

You know she is a princess if you had to pay twice the going rate or more for her. :P

-A

MERCMAN
01-12-2006, 02:20 PM
Lets not forget the ever-present cell phone surgically attached to the ear and the catchphrase dujour "WHATEVER" :rofl:

Mike Poore
01-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Lets not forget the ever-present cell phone surgically attached to the ear and the catchphrase dujour "WHATEVER" :rofl:

Here's a biggie: in every posed photo she's always standing above anyone else in the picture ....unless there's another princes, then it could end in a good, old fashioned cat fight. :witch:

And, if she's married? Any photo of her and her spouse will have her standing over him, no matter how contrived it may look. I think the rule is: right boob, ear level.:baby:

ckadiddle
01-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Shakes, you cracked me up. Forgot one though. A Princess:

T. Thinks Wal-Mart might be where you go to purchase designer wall treatments.

merc6
01-12-2006, 03:01 PM
LOL simple life!

dwasson
01-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Her lap dog owns more clothes and toys than the neighbor's children, and the only thing she knows how to make for dinner is reservations

Her idea of a horror movie is "Debbie Does Dishes."

Her jeweler is #2 on her cellular's speed dial.

She’s had diamond studs soldered into her earlobes.

She actually knows the difference between carats and karats.

merc6
01-12-2006, 03:52 PM
She has a doggie bag....

shakes_26
01-12-2006, 04:40 PM
Correction, a true princess would be unable to pronounce Wal-Mart much less have an idea what might be there.

I have to make a correction to M.

M. Miniature dog, pick any annoying breed; poodle, bichon frise, pinscher, et al.

Shakes, you cracked me up. Forgot one though. A Princess:

T. Thinks Wal-Mart might be where you go to purchase designer wall treatments.

merc6
01-12-2006, 04:41 PM
and that dog fits into the doggy bag

the_pack_rat
01-12-2006, 04:45 PM
Miniature dog, pick any annoying breed; poodle, bichon frise, pinscher, et al.

And she feeds said dog - the best cuts of prime rib & filet mignon ...

While you get stuck eating fast-food hamburgers.

Rob1559
01-12-2006, 05:01 PM
She can't be a princess. She has a job.

dwasson
01-12-2006, 05:17 PM

She can have a job, as long as she doesn't do any real work.

RoyLPita
01-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Only cause they weren't uppity enough to get into Boca

Actually no, Boca was full, Coral Springs and Parkland had room. Big mistake.

shakes_26
01-12-2006, 09:36 PM

Your right, she even worse than a Princess...shes a wannabe Princess :eek:

RoyLPita
01-14-2006, 09:44 AM
If a woman wears one of those "hello my name is" decals and fills it in with "High Maintenance": does she qualify as one??! (BTW, I have seen this firsthand).

MarauderMark
01-14-2006, 09:52 AM
It sounds like some of you are describing either spoiled brats or children in which case good luck.Zack's answer was very good it had more meanings than one . I am sorry i cannot post anything about my wife here as the life i save may be my own.But good luck find your princess's fellas.:up:

MarauderMarc
01-14-2006, 10:12 AM
Dont forget the leopard trim in her car, house, bathroom, purse, ect. The jewel studded cell phone and a history of Plastic surgery dating from her sweet sixteen. Oversized J-lo style sunglasses that are worn day and night.

Another great comparison is Peggy Bundy, but a rich version.

Since my move to Palm Beach, Florida 2 years ago (born and raised in SLC) I cannot believe the fake, snooty, materialistic, gold digging broads that I have seen. And working in a 5 star restaurant, you see them all. They all talk about "The Club", tie stupid looking pink and yellow sweaters around their neck (guys too) because its cold.....ITS 65 DEGREES!!!!!! YOU ARE HERE FROM NEW YORK FOR THE WINTER!!!! IT IS NOT COLD!!!!!!! Okay, okay, Im better now, but you get the picture, right?

captJ696
01-14-2006, 12:29 PM
All sounds familiar... in New York they are D I V A S.

C`mon guys get hip! :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: