PDA

View Full Version : Marauder pulled over Lakewood,Oh.

CRUZTAKER
04-10-2003, 03:09 PM
Third party Marauder sighting

A co-worker just called the cell phone here in Texas to say he is looking at a Marauder driver receiving a ticket from one of Lakewood Ohio's finest.....In front of the Warren Tavern. I wonder who this is? Lakewood is a suburb west of Cleveland about 12 miles from me. They don't take well to non-whites, kids, and fast cars......one of THOSE communities.

Mad1
04-10-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by CRUZTAKER
A co-worker just called the cell phone here in Texas to say he is looking at a Marauder driver receiving a ticket from one of Lakewood Ohio's finest.

Do you know where your Marauder is? :alone:

SergntMac
04-10-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Mad1

Yeah, I do. I know.

I know where she's been and what she's been doing, because she's been with me, and no other, k?

But...As I strolled across my HQ tarmac this AM, believing that I was reporting for my last day of ALERT duty, I see another MM parked in my HQ lot. Must be one of those nocturnal babes, Midnight hussy of some sort, eh? Okay...

I run the plate, leave a card, do the "are you in listening" dance.

Waiting on a reply now, here, or, to me directly.

Most are here already listening, but not all. We're around now, everywhere. We're bad, we're nationwide...

Come hook up with us, eh? Nothing to loose.

CRUZTAKER
04-10-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Mad1

That was my FIRST question..."what's the plate number?"

Not mine...besides...I hid the keys! :P

martyo
04-10-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by SergntMac
We're bad, we're nationwide...

ZZ Top Sarge?? Aren't you a little young for that kind of music?? ;)

Ken
04-12-2003, 08:05 AM
Wasn't me!!!!:D

Ken

TripleTransAm
04-12-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Ken
Wasn't me!!!!:D

Okay, I'll admit it. It was all my fault... I contacted all my law enforcement friends and asked them to pull over each and EVERY Marauder they came across to check their trunks for a dangling green wire on the driver's side near the hinge.

:D