PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Jam.

looking97233
01-14-2006, 01:04 AM
Was going through pictures, found this.
Yellowstone National Park May 2005.
I hate it when they go slow in the fast lane.
Thought it was cute.
Oh, and don't get too close, don't ask how I know.:help:
Rod.

DL04
01-14-2006, 06:17 AM
Great picture- saw an Elk teach a tailgater a lesson when I was there:D :D

Hotrauder
01-14-2006, 07:57 AM
Reminds me of one of the trips we took out west. On this one we took my mom and dad along. Midway between between Banff and Lake Louise we came apon an elk herd on the side of the road. They were the first large gathering of elk we had seen and the closest to the road. We stopped for some pics. I was taking shots with my 210 zoom lens. Taking a break I looked for my dad and spotted him no further than 6 feet from the largest bull elk I have ever seen taking head on shots with his wide angle lens still on his camera. My heart stopped but I was able to get him away from the elk who paid absolutely no attention to us, thank God. That was the first time I worried that alzheimers might run in our family. :D Dad had gotten so involved with the camera work that he had no idea that he was so exposed to mortal danger. It was a great trip. We spent seven days in the Canadian Rockies. Breathtaking! I have not found anything like the Canadian Rockies in the lower 48. Dennis

Paul T. Casey
01-14-2006, 08:47 AM
Hey, I've got the exact same picture in '04. Snow, buffalo, Marauder dash. What a great place. It looks like the same placwe on the road too.