PDA

View Full Version : For any marauders attending the KY bourbon meet

Dark_Knight7096
01-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Hey guys, I wasn't sure if anyone would see this if i stuck it in the classified section, if this is a TOTAL breach of protocol, mods let me know, you can delete this post and i'll post in the classified section.

As many of you know I totalled my Marauder. Well I totalled it wednesday night, I had an appointment on thursday to have my new tires mounted, I have a brand new set of KDWSs for the rears. They are in brand new condition, they have never been mounted, they have not even been seperated, they are still taped together and just like i received them from Tire Rack. I have no use for them anymore but i am past Tire Racks return policy time so they are just sitting in my shed right now. I was thinking, there will be a lot of you guys at this meet and I'm sure SOMEBODY will need a set of tires around this time. Right now they are going for 135 a peice plus shipping on Tire Rack, I'll bring them with me to the KY meet and deliver them myself. I'm asking 225 obo, i paid about 300 bux for them when i bought them, like i said they are in brand new condition. PM me if anyone is interested. Thanks guys.

DEFYANT
01-27-2006, 05:36 AM
PM sent to you

SergntMac
01-27-2006, 06:27 AM
If Charlie doesn't take them, I will. E-mail your mailing addy for the check at SergntMac@aol.com

Zack
01-27-2006, 07:57 AM
They list for $123 at Tire Rack

Dark_Knight7096
01-27-2006, 04:58 PM
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ccc 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ccc 1px solid; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 4px; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ccc 1px solid; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width=760 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=90 rowSpan=2>245/55WR18
Blackwall </TD><TD width=130>Serv. Desc: 103W (http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/general/servdesc_pop.html) </TD><TD width=187>Price Each: $135
Estimated Availability (http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes.jsp?make=BFGoodrich&model=g-Force+T%2FA+KDWS#): In Stock </TD><TD width=10>
</TD><TD width=75>http://www.tirerack.com/images/headers/stars/3.5.gif</TD><TD align=middle width=8 rowSpan=2>
</TD><FORM action=/tires/Sizes.jsp><TD align=middle width=50 bgColor=#dddddd rowSpan=2><INPUT type=hidden value=N name=shipquote> <INPUT type=hidden name=loadRating> <INPUT type=hidden value=135 name=prevprice> <INPUT type=hidden value=0 name=discountPrice> <INPUT type=hidden value=Blackwall name=sidewall> <INPUT type=hidden value=16.2 name=RHPprice> <INPUT type=hidden value=54052 name=sortCode> <INPUT type=hidden name=wantRHP> <INPUT type=hidden name=sidewallShown> <INPUT type=hidden value=455WR8GFTAKDWS name=partNumber> <INPUT type=hidden value=BFGoodrich name=make> <INPUT type=hidden value="g-Force T/A KDWS" name=model> <INPUT type=hidden value=245/ name=width> <INPUT type=hidden value=55 name=ratio> <INPUT type=hidden value=18 name=diameter> <INPUT type=hidden value=135 name=price> <INPUT type=hidden value=WR name=speedRating> <INPUT type=hidden name=promoShortText> <INPUT type=hidden name=promoUrl> <INPUT type=hidden value=%2Ftires%2Ftires.jsp%3Ft ireMake%3DBFGoodrich%26tireMod el%3Dg-Force%2BT%252FA%2BKDWS name=URL> <INPUT type=hidden name=AddToUser> <INPUT type=hidden value="In Stock" name=stockMessage><INPUT type=hidden value=T name=type> <INPUT type=hidden value="Ultra High Performance All-Season (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/)" name=perf> <INPUT type=hidden value=0 name=specCode> <INPUT type=hidden name=promoLongText> <INPUT type=hidden value=N name=heatCycleAvail> <INPUT type=hidden value=N name=shaveAvail> <INPUT type=hidden value=N name=studAvail> Qty: <SELECT size=1 name=qty> <OPTION value=1>1</OPTION> <OPTION value=2>2</OPTION> <OPTION value=3>3</OPTION> <OPTION value=4 selected>4</OPTION> <OPTION value=5>5</OPTION> <OPTION value=6>6</OPTION> <OPTION value=7>7</OPTION> <OPTION value=8>8</OPTION></SELECT> </TD><TD width=162 bgColor=#dddddd rowSpan=2><!-- form 0 --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=left colSpan=2>http://www.tirerack.com/images/navigation/add_cart_nohazard.gif (javascript:submitBuyForm('N', '455WR8GFTAKDWS','/cart/AddItem.jsp',false,12,'N'))</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left colSpan=2>http://www.tirerack.com/images/navigation/add_cart_hazard.gif (javascript:submitBuyForm('Y', '455WR8GFTAKDWS','/cart/AddItem.jsp',false,12,'N'))</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top height=24><TD vAlign=top height=24>http://www.tirerack.com/images/navigation/ship_quote_mini.gif (javascript:submitBuyForm('N', '455WR8GFTAKDWS','/cart/AddItem.jsp',false,12,'Y'))</TD><TD vAlign=top height=24>http://www.tirerack.com/images/navigation/wish_list_mini.gif (javascript:submitBuyForm('N', '455WR8GFTAKDWS','/upgrade_garage/AddToWishlist.jsp',true,12,'N' ))</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></FORM></TR><TR><TD class=searchresult vAlign=top width=130>Road Hazard Program (http://www.tirerack.com/tires/roadHazard/trhp.jsp): </TD><TD class=searchresult vAlign=top width=284 colSpan=3>$64.80 total with four tire purchase </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jimlam56
01-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Hey guys, I wasn't sure if anyone would see this if i stuck it in the classified section, if this is a TOTAL breach of protocol, mods let me know, you can delete this post and i'll post in the classified section.

As many of you know I totalled my Marauder. Well I totalled it wednesday night, I had an appointment on thursday to have my new tires mounted, I have a brand new set of KDWSs for the rears. They are in brand new condition, they have never been mounted, they have not even been seperated, they are still taped together and just like i received them from Tire Rack. I have no use for them anymore but i am past Tire Racks return policy time so they are just sitting in my shed right now. I was thinking, there will be a lot of you guys at this meet and I'm sure SOMEBODY will need a set of tires around this time. Right now they are going for 135 a peice plus shipping on Tire Rack, I'll bring them with me to the KY meet and deliver them myself. I'm asking 225 obo, i paid about 300 bux for them when i bought them, like i said they are in brand new condition. PM me if anyone is interested. Thanks guys.
What happened to your Marauder?

fastblackmerc
01-27-2006, 05:46 PM
Looking for 3 wheels if you have them....

Dark_Knight7096
01-28-2006, 04:02 PM
My Marauder was totalled when i was hit 4 times by oncoming traffic moving at at least 50mph or faster. It still makes me so friggin' angry it's unreal. Unfortunatly no i don't have any wheels. I wanted the parts from the car so I could sell them to you guys cause i know how many people on these boards are looking for parts but the insurance company and bank wouldn't let me have the car or any parts, the only part off that car i was able to salvage was my K&N drop in filter, LOL.

Stinks too cause i had a sweet project planned: I wanted to take the engine, trans, rear, and all electronics out of the car and transplant them into a 97 T-Bird, that would have been SWEET!!!!!!!!

DL04
01-28-2006, 04:37 PM
Dark KNIGHT are you coming up to Bennigans on the 4th?I could bring a little extra cash and take those tires off your hands:D ,..or I could come over to Jersey and have some wings there;)

Dark_Knight7096
01-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Sorry but someone else already has first dibs on them. If it falls through i'll be sure to follow the order above.

jimlam56
01-29-2006, 12:30 PM
My Marauder was totalled when i was hit 4 times by oncoming traffic moving at at least 50mph or faster. It still makes me so friggin' angry it's unreal. Unfortunatly no i don't have any wheels. I wanted the parts from the car so I could sell them to you guys cause i know how many people on these boards are looking for parts but the insurance company and bank wouldn't let me have the car or any parts, the only part off that car i was able to salvage was my K&N drop in filter, LOL.

Stinks too cause i had a sweet project planned: I wanted to take the engine, trans, rear, and all electronics out of the car and transplant them into a 97 T-Bird, that would have been SWEET!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you were lucky not to have gotten hurt.
Gonna get another Marauder?

DEFYANT
02-04-2006, 06:10 AM
Sorry but someone else already has first dibs on them. If it falls through i'll be sure to follow the order above.

...and that would be me. :D

Thanks for going out of your way to meet up with me yesterday. I hope to give my original BFGs thier last rights this weekend (they are shot!!!) and get the new rubber installed before heading back to MD.

Now to figure out that trader rating thingy....

Dark_Knight7096
02-04-2006, 10:20 AM
DEFYANT: No problem!! Anytime, glad those tires were of use to somebody, and PLEASE if you do give them their last rites, MAKE SURE YOU GET A VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Jimlam56: Almost had another one right after, a 2004 Silver one, but the problem is they wanted way too much for it and they refused to come down on price at all. I will get another one, it's just a question of when. As soon as i'm able to afford one again, i'll have one. This one WILL be supercharged too.