PDA

View Full Version : Marauder on SPEED show.

MI2QWK4U
01-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Anyone else catch the Saturday night episode of Two Guys Garage on SPEED? They were putting a Kenny Belle Twin Screw blower on a 2005 Mustang GT. I know..no big deal, but they had Jerry from SCT that did the final find tuning and calibration on the dyno. The part I was hoping someone saw was the end, they pulled into a parking lot, looked like it was to some kind of shop. In the background of the final segment of talk about the show was a black Marauder in all its glory! It was parked so you could see the cars side profile, rims and all. It had no part in the show, but it stole the last few minutes away from the two mustangs from the episode!

The episode was called "Tuning and Performance" if anyone is interested, its not playing anytime soon again.

Ryans PI
01-28-2006, 06:42 PM
I caught that last couple seconds of it. They were backing the GT into the garage and the show was over. I hope it'll be on again.

DirtyDog
01-28-2006, 07:04 PM
I only say the last five minutes of the show and I'm sure I saw the best part.

MI2QWK4U
01-28-2006, 07:33 PM
I only say the last five minutes of the show and I'm sure I saw the best part.

So you saw the scene with the sweet Marauder in the background? That was the best part of the show!

cyclone03
01-28-2006, 08:21 PM
It's a re-air,I think it was on back in Sept.

Too bad they didn't put the S/C on the Marauder.

BK_GrandMarquis
01-29-2006, 01:34 AM
It's a re-air,I think it was on back in Sept.

I saw this either last week or a couple of weeks ago. This was the 2nd show I saw the Marauder in. I think the other show was about a truck mod.

Dan19063
01-29-2006, 05:33 AM
The wife and I saw it. I was wondering if any one else had. Maybe they will have it on another show

Pat
01-29-2006, 06:02 AM
Yes indeedee, I saw the show from start to finish and when I saw the Marauder in the background I wondered whose it might be. Surely someone associated with the .NET.

X369
01-29-2006, 10:53 AM
Saw the Marauder on another episode - when they went to co-host Dave Bowman's garage at his home it was in the driveway.

Ron