PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever been to this event???

BillyGman
02-07-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm thinking of taking a road trip to Byron Dragway in October to spectate the following event (click the link)...anyone ever see it???

http://www.byrondragway.com/

Paul T. Casey
02-07-2006, 06:16 PM
I was in the area for last year's, but unfortunately had to work. Heard it was an awesome show. Bradley at dynopros probably knows more. Plenty of places to stay, in Rockford and Rochelle, both are near.

TooManyFords
02-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Coming out here to Byron? Great! Finally get to hook up Billy. Let us know if you do decide, k?

Cheers!

John

BillyGman
02-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Coming out here to Byron? Great! Finally get to hook up Billy. Let us know if you do decide, k?

Cheers!

JohnAbsolutely John. I'll have a better idea if I'm going as the day approaches. The event is listed as being 4 days straight, and I don't quite understand that. I would think that a wheel stander contest can be held all in one day, so why it's listed in their scheduele as being from Sunday through Thursday, I don't know. I'll have to write or call Byron Dragway to inquire about this. If I end up going to see it in October, I'll let you know a couple weeks ahead of time.