PDA

View Full Version : Hey hitchhiker!!!

MM2004
02-10-2006, 04:30 PM
I have read 2 posts in two different threads from you in the past 15 minutes, and you have called rocknrod "old dude" and have insulted him in numerous ways.

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by rocknrod
When the American troops were sent to the Balkins Bill Clinton refused to allow them to have AMUNITION in their weapons!
When the ships pulled into the Yemen area, they were never given authority to defend themselves (by Bill Clinton). This was one of the investigative findings uncovered during the hearings.
Yes it was investigated.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Can you stay on topic instead of trying to get in a belated swipe at Clinton?

Go burn a phatty old dude!

Geez!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->______________________________ ______________

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by rocknrod
Ya your right, they should have stole it from the iraqi people.
Unbelievable!

I was just being funny.

Everyone knows where the big H. fits into this war in Iraq.

Your politics won't change that.

Next time quote me completely or don't quote me at all.

I have never seem anyone more in need of weed in my life!

Go burn a phatty, relax, and be happy old dude!

Your retirement is being paid with my tax dollars!

Furthermore, recommending someone smoke a "phatty" because you don't fully understand the subject at hand is absolutely ridiculous.

Maybe you have smoked one too many "phatt" ones in your old age that will not allow you to grasp subjects at hand very well?

Go to the Forums page, click on your name and view all posts by "hitchhiker" and slowly read them aloud.

Maybe, just maybe, you will see the negativity you are adding to this forum.

Mike.

Logan, Mary, Dan, and Dave...I am not interested in hitchhiker's reply or to start a war on this forum. I needed to vent as it is becoming very difficult to ignore his negative posts. If the need is there, please close this thread and accept my apologies if I have gotten out of line.

jstevens
02-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Bill Clinton was one of the best presidents we ever had.

hitchhiker
02-10-2006, 04:47 PM
I have read 2 posts in two different threads from you in the past 15 minutes, and you have called rocknrod "old dude" and have insulted him in numerous ways.

Quote:
When the American troops were sent to the Balkins Bill Clinton refused to allow them to have AMUNITION in their weapons!
When the ships pulled into the Yemen area, they were never given authority to defend themselves (by Bill Clinton). This was one of the investigative findings uncovered during the hearings.
Yes it was investigated.

Can you stay on topic instead of trying to get in a belated swipe at Clinton?

Go burn a phatty old dude!

Geez!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->______________________________ ______________

Quote:
Ya your right, they should have stole it from the iraqi people.
Unbelievable!

I was just being funny.

Everyone knows where the big H. fits into this war in Iraq.

Your politics won't change that.

Next time quote me completely or don't quote me at all.

I have never seem anyone more in need of weed in my life!

Go burn a phatty, relax, and be happy old dude!

Your retirement is being paid with my tax dollars!

Furthermore, recommending someone smoke a "phatty" because you don't fully understand the subject at hand is absolutely ridiculous.

Maybe you have smoked one too many "phatt" ones in your old age that will not allow you to grasp subjects at hand very well?

Go to the Forums page, click on your name and view all posts by "hitchhiker" and slowly read them aloud.

Maybe, just maybe, you will see the negativity you are adding to this forum.

Mike.

Logan, Mary, Dan, and Dave...I am not interested in hitchhiker's reply or to start a war on this forum. I needed to vent as it is becoming very difficult to ignore his negative posts. If the need is there, please close this thread and accept my apologies if I have gotten out of line.

Your personal attack and calling me out by my handle is uncalled for.

I think you need to look at the context of the threads.

My posts were not negative, they were factual.

The fact that you are trying to make something of this is quite petty and political on your part.

The person you are referring to regularly tells me that I am not taking my medicine, so the 'phatty thing' was sort of a kidding thing between that person and myself.

I am sorry that my post upset you so much.

Why do you choose to call me on my posted content and not others?

I mean no ill will towards you are any one else.

The expression I used was slang for 'go relax' and nothing more.

Please don't throw gas on a fire, even a fire that isn't really there.

I know that some people choose their friends and enemies for political reasons, but I don't.

I'm proud to say that I count friends in all political camps, probably even yours.

Being petty about content for political reasons is a very good way to ruin our community.

Regards,

David

:D

SergntMac
02-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Dude...You even got me pizzed off by attacking my friend Ross.

Heal, my friend. Fix the wounds. Please?

blackf0rk
02-10-2006, 04:56 PM
I thought there wasn't suppose to be any political discussion here anyways...

MI2QWK4U
02-10-2006, 04:57 PM
I thought there wasn't suppose to be any political discussion here anyways...

Yep......And Dave (hitchiker) try not to be offensive if it bothers folks.

rocknrod
02-10-2006, 04:59 PM
....My posts were not negative, they were factual.
......Regards,

David

:D

I "LOVE" This Guy!:lol: