PDA

View Full Version : Sign Me up,we finally made it down

merc406
02-10-2006, 06:35 PM
After a 3 month delay due to "Wilma" s rath we are finally down here enjoying the Florida sun. Drove the 406 down without a problem untill we got on 95 goin south, blew a tire, before I could call AAA, we were helped out all the way with the changing of it by a kind man from Jacksonville.
Anyway's hope to meet the Florida crew down here soon.:beer:

Tallboy
02-10-2006, 06:39 PM
Welcome!!! I look forward to meeting you soon. If you can't make the picnic, we'll hook up shortly after...;)

MaLo03
02-11-2006, 12:50 PM
Welcome.
What part of Florida will you be in? I don't know Hobe Sound. Is that North FL?

Cobra25
02-11-2006, 03:44 PM
After a 3 month delay due to "Wilma" s rath we are finally down here enjoying the Florida sun. Drove the 406 down without a problem untill we got on 95 goin south, blew a tire, before I could call AAA, we were helped out all the way with the changing of it by a kind man from Jacksonville.
Anyway's hope to meet the Florida crew down here soon.:beer: Welcome to Florida. Glad you made it down safe. Don't forget to Join the membership when you have time. Hope to meet you one day soon, Our Picnic is on Feb. 19th. It would be a excellent chance to meet alot of the guys. Last count 34 Marauder's and about 85 People . I hope your move was a pleasent one.

Hotrauder
02-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Welcome Merc406. We are a large and active group. Hope to meet you soon at one of our meets. The picnic would be a great one to make. Enjoy winter, Florida style. Dennis:beer:

jobrien8
02-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Larry, glad your trip was almost uneventful. Think I can speak for the entire Motor City Marauder crew, we will miss you. But then from what I've read, the Sunshine State Marauders are ready for you to be a part of that great group. Best wishes.
John O'Brien

MI2QWK4U
02-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Larry, I think John summed it up nicely. We are sorry to see you go, you will be missed. Looks like you have a nice new brotherhood down there in Florida ready to take you in! You will always be a MCM brother to us. You guys take good care of Larry, he is the best.

Hotrauder
02-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Larry, My Map Quest says that you are only about 75 miles or so from the picnic. Please be sure to come down. We know how to treat the folks from the MOTOR CITY MARAUDERS. They sure were nice to a lot of our guys and gals. Dennis:beer: I know you are going to like romping about all 12 months of the year.

merc406
02-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Thank you MCM brothers, you guys are truly kind. :beer:

Hobe Sound is near Jupiter and Stuart.

How do I sign up?:help:

Don't think we will make anything for a little while. We have a whole lot to

do after this move.:beer:

Got to get use to these Florida drivers with no manners, must be out of

towners or somethin. :burnout:

MaLo03
02-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Thank you MCM brothers, you guys are truly kind. :beer:

Hobe Sound is near Jupiter and Stuart.

How do I sign up?:help:

Don't think we will make anything for a little while. We have a whole lot to

do after this move.:beer:

Got to get use to these Florida drivers with no manners, must be out of

towners or somethin. :burnout:
Click "Prefereces" top right, Scroll down, look for "Miscellaneous" lower left, click "Group Membership then JOIN.
Need more help? PM Cobra25
Eggie