PDA

View Full Version : Hat's off to Logan!

Mad4Macs
02-12-2006, 01:39 AM
It's been a month since I've traded the Marauder in for the 'Stang.
One month of fruitlessly searching for a board that's as well run, informative and friendly as mercurymarauder.net has been over the 3 years that I'd Maraudered.
Sir, you and your moderators have done a yeoman's job with this site, and there's nothing else out there like it!
:bows:

Logan
02-12-2006, 08:26 AM
Yep, it's pretty much one of a kind...in more ways than one! :)

Thanks for the comments...I've yet to find a stang board that I care to be a part of... They're all the same juvenile delinquents being idiots...

STLR FN
02-12-2006, 09:14 AM
snip.... They're all the same juvenile delinquents being idiots...

Not like we would dergrade to that level. :lol:

Breadfan
02-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Not advertising a site but the board on mustanggt.org is real nice, but generally the talk is for Fox chassis cars ('82-'93). Alot less of the juvenile stuff, more good knowledge.

Still gotta love mm.net though. :)

Bluerauder
02-12-2006, 09:48 AM
They're all the same juvenile delinquents being idiots...
Being a little "juvenile" sometimes keeps us young. Its the deliquent part that starts the trouble. :D

GordonB
02-12-2006, 10:30 AM
Logan,
I second third all of the emotions expressed. This is by far, THE best car forum around. Thank you for all of your efforts.
GordonB

Marauder2005
02-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Being a little "juvenile" sometimes keeps us young. Its the deliquent part that starts the trouble. :D

:lol::lol:

jefferson-mo
02-13-2006, 08:52 AM
They're all the same juvenile delinquents being idiots...

Which is why I originally got the Marauder instead of a Cobra..................

ckadiddle
02-13-2006, 10:57 AM
I lurk around corral.net since I bought the wife a mustang gt - some good info, but i have to wade through a LOT more junk to get to it.

Bigdogjim
02-13-2006, 04:30 PM
Did anyone ever stop to think that it is the class of owners that make the dffieance?

Bigdogjim
02-13-2006, 04:31 PM
I've yet to find a stang board that I care to be a part of... They're all the same juvenile delinquents being idiots...

Well go ahead and start one.................:P

Logan
02-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Well go ahead and start one.................:P

I can handle this lot, starting a mustang board would end me up in the loony bin... ;)

Logan
02-13-2006, 04:48 PM
Did anyone ever stop to think that it is the class of owners that make the dffieance?

No... Has more to do with the majority of the owners being on average, quite a bit older and more civilized....for the most part.

Bigdogjim
02-13-2006, 06:01 PM
I can handle this lot, starting a mustang board would end me up in the loony bin... ;)

Sorry just trying to help:laugh:

Bigdogjim
02-13-2006, 06:05 PM
No... Has more to do with the majority of the owners being on average, quite a bit older and more civilized....for the most part.

Well that's what I said? Differance class of owners, not better just differant.

Logan
02-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Well that's what I said? Differance class of owners, not better just differant.

Class denotes social standing. You're all still a bunch of rat bastards, just better behaved than the 20yr old versions... :D

Bluerauder
02-13-2006, 06:23 PM
You're all still a bunch of rat bastards... :D
Is that better than Average, Old, and Civilized ?? :rofl: For a minute there, I thought it was an insult !!! :lol:

Logan
02-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Come to think of it, I think I meant it as a compliment, a term of affection... Or maybe I'm just sick of staring at this site...Ugh! Can't you all just go buy a 300C or somethin'??? ;)

Dr Caleb
02-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Can't you all just go buy a 300C or somethin'??? ;)

The problem with that would be the lobotomy scars messing up my hair-do. Or hair-don't.

DefyantExWife
02-13-2006, 08:57 PM

The brown-nosing is what keeps us out of trouble. :D

whoopsie, who said that. :rolleyes:

Logan
02-14-2006, 06:43 AM
The brown-nosing is what keeps us out of trouble. :D

whoopsie, who said that. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but I'm okay with that... If it keeps me happy, who cares if there's a little smudge on the tip there? Hmmmm???

Mike Poore
02-16-2006, 05:53 AM
.........Or maybe I'm just sick of staring at this site...Ugh!

That's not hard to see, Logan.

It may have run it's course; although there's a new batch of players, second generation owners, if you will.

Perhaps the new blood that will keep it going, for a while, at least.

Meanwhile, the old guys are fracturing and splintering .....or just going away.

They say, as we age, we revert to our childhood, and one easily observes sufficient evidence of that phenomenon, in the past year.

It's been a fun ride, though ....lots of laughs, and new friends. Worth the effort, I'd say.

Bluerauder
02-16-2006, 09:25 AM
Meanwhile, the old guys are fracturing and splintering .....or just going away.
Man, I hope not .... I am keeping a real positive attitude on this !! :D Could be that I am just clueless on this; but I don't think so. :rolleyes:

Where can I buy one of those "Rat Bastard" decals and T-Shirts? :rofl:

Paul T. Casey
02-16-2006, 10:31 AM
rat bastards, Can I add this to my sig?