PDA

View Full Version : Marauder snow pics

baltimoremm
02-12-2006, 08:05 AM
If only I had a garage..... (I hope these pictures work)

mpearce
02-12-2006, 08:09 AM
I'm jealous...(of the snow)...not your lack of a garage.

:D

Looks like a foot + huh? Nice!

-Mat

Bruce Wayne
02-12-2006, 08:18 AM
I know the feeling, can't wait 'til spring.Cursed salt on the roads around here is almost as deep as the snow.

jabird56
02-12-2006, 08:58 AM
I'm not envious with that snow in Maryland. A friend of mine in southern Maryland said his driveway was like one big 7 ELEVEN Slurpy, and it caused his snowblower to throw a rod......

Joe Walsh
02-12-2006, 09:00 AM

Boy, that brings back memories....I left my Marauder out in the driveway the first winter I owned it. We got a doozy of a snowstorm that winter! (02-03)
I don't know why I left the two Mustangs inside my garage that winter...:o
I did manage to buy a car cover half way through that winter, BUT after the BIG snowstorm.
My priorities quickly changed, and now the 'restoration' project Mustang stays out in the driveway and the Marauder is nice and snug in the heated garage.

Last night we got a nice dumping of snow in Severn...@10-11 inches...got to go out and shovel the driveway.

merc6
02-12-2006, 09:01 AM
yeah they plowed all last night cause I was out getting groceries after everyone fleed for shelter ;) I think it's fun till monday rolls around and I have to commute in it.

Jolly Roger
02-12-2006, 09:25 AM

Where's your car cover?:rolleyes:

Bluerauder
02-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Looks just like mine this morning. My official measurement on the MM was 9". I have a garage, too ... just too much stuff in it for the cars !!! :rolleyes: One day I will get around to cleaning it out .... but not today. :wink:

O's Fan Rich
02-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Garages are nice....

Just got done clearing the driveways.
3 hours.... this stuff is heavy. Snowthrower had to go slowly.