PDA

View Full Version : Lol!!!!

jefferson-mo
02-14-2006, 03:54 PM
These guys have lost they mind.................

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=23840&page=1&pp=10

jefferson-mo
02-14-2006, 03:54 PM
It takes a page or 2 to get rollin but.................... :lol:

Paul T. Casey
02-14-2006, 04:45 PM
Guess that's what happens when you have to drive a Dodge.....:shake:

Hotrauder
02-14-2006, 04:52 PM
The rides are better but the brain gear still seems "K" car to me. I remember when the driver side door on my company ride fell off into the street when I tried to brush the burning roach out of my lap, ooohhh aggaaah was that me? I forget. Good God amighty. Downtown Horseheads, N. Y. Aptly named for the event. Got any brownies? Dennis:beer:

Petrograde
02-14-2006, 04:58 PM
So,.. they have a "Last Post" thread too huh?

I sure hope that one doesn't get friggin' zapped for no friggin' reason.

hitchhiker
02-14-2006, 04:59 PM
The rides are better but the brain gear still seems "K" car to me. I remember when the driver side door on my company ride fell off into the street when I tried to brush the burning roach out of my lap, ooohhh aggaaah was that me? I forget. Good God amighty. Downtown Horseheads, N. Y. Aptly named for the event. Got any brownies? Dennis:beer:

Why didn't you just get a 'car bong'?

:D

Bluerauder
02-14-2006, 05:18 PM
These guys have lost they mind.................
:laugh: That is some pretty funny (if not weird) stuff !!! :laugh: Very disciplined discussion as well !!

I especially liked the part when they ... " greased up Aunt May and slid her into the back of the Magnum where cousin Slim was waiting with two hookers, a shovel and a bag of lime. " :rofl:

RoyLPita
02-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Guess that's what happens when you have to drive a Dodge.....:shake:

Drive a Dodge??? I thought it would be in the shop awaiting parts that have been on national backorder for months. That way they would be at home with more free time to make up stuff like that.