PDA

View Full Version : * Tomarrow's Picnic At Markham Park- Please read*

Cobra25
02-18-2006, 12:30 PM
Just Thought some of you might want to know their is a Small Carnival or Fair with game's & ride's going on at Markham Park this weekend. So bring a little extra cash just incase your kid's or some of the Big kids want to have a little extra fun. :banana:

fastblackmerc
02-18-2006, 12:48 PM
Directions to or address of the park?

Tallboy
02-18-2006, 12:57 PM

Address is here- http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23640

See you there!:beer:

MaLo03
02-18-2006, 01:02 PM
when you enter Fl. just follow the large mass of big black MM's caravaning to south Fl.

ghost03
02-18-2006, 02:11 PM
This morning I passed by Markham Park. Its still first come first serve so I'll be there at 7am to try to get the same spot as last year. Just in case I cant get the same spot, I will let the park employee at the gaurd house know where I am and have them direct you all to the right location. As Cobra25 mentioned there is a carnival within walking distance from where we are going to be. Im not sure what time it opens but I would imagine that it would be open while we are there. Admission to the park is $1 per person..See yall at the picnic.

ghost03
02-18-2006, 06:53 PM
What a day it has been. Everything is pretty much set up for tommorow. Got 2 grills and 4 coolers and a few tables and chairs. The park has a few benches/tables but I would highly reccomend if anyone has a small fold up chair to bring it. I know that most of us will be walking around but for the wives and kids it would be a good idea to bring it. The weather is going to be great ( not like last year ). Its going to be 80* and a 20% chance of a shower.

In case anyone forgets to bring a few things there is a Winn Dixie across the sreet ( south side of SR84 ) from the park. Im sure I'll be making a run there for a few things myself.......Its gunna be pretty hot so bring some sunscreen for the kids and yourselves.:flamer:

So its time to charge up the cameras, camcorders, dvd players, i-pods and get some COALS for the GPS system and head on down to the picnic.I hope to see everyone there. :beer: :rasta: :pimp: :bandit: :rock: :party: :sunshine: :sing: :cowboy:

Tallboy
02-18-2006, 06:55 PM
Thank you in advance for all your hard work!:beer:

Marauderman
02-18-2006, 07:25 PM
Have fun folks--------sure beats freezing rain .... sleet and snow here--enjoy--wish I was there like I was a few weeks ago-------------

Cobra25
02-18-2006, 07:44 PM
Well everything is looking good. Should be a fun day. We all need to sit down for a little while tommarrow to go over a few Group things & Talk about Marauderville 4. Well got to go and get some sleep, I have to get up early to help Rob with the picnic. Have a safe trip over .

Cobra25
02-18-2006, 07:49 PM
Directions to or address of the park? I sent you a PM with my Cell number is case you get lost or you need to call. See you at the picnic.

fastblackmerc
02-18-2006, 07:53 PM
I sent you a PM with my Cell number is case you get lost or you need to call. See you at the picnic.
Thanks! Don't know when I'll be done with work but I will try to be there.