PDA

View Full Version : Maybe its better this way...

vaderv
04-17-2003, 01:54 AM
We actually had some real good weather in the Detroit area this week so I decided to cruise around. Driving around awhile I ended up on Belle Isle. For those not familar, its an island in the middle of the Detroit river that is usually a good cruise. I saw no fewer than 6 Marauders there (other than my own)! I did'nt have a camera with me but two of them were equipped with chrome mud flaps and such.
I've read the posts about how this car isn't selling, after what I saw this last week. Maybe it's for the best. Turning the MM into a ricer is blasphemy.:rolleyes:

RF Overlord
04-17-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by vaderv
Turning the MM into a ricer is blasphemy.:rolleyes:

Amen, vader...

Sacrilege: "gross irreverence toward a hallowed person, place, or thing"...

looking97233
04-18-2003, 08:12 PM
Funny, just today I was driving next to a cobra/Integra. Complete with 2 foot tall wing, obnoxious front bumper scraping the ground and the mesh inserts in the grile, the ones that block the airflow to the radiator. I just looked and thought, why?

vaderv
04-19-2003, 12:54 AM
there is the point WHY?

B-26
04-19-2003, 04:11 AM
It looks like we will either be remembered as smart or idiot's depending upon the sales totals. Of course if we keep them long enough we will still come out ok. Maybe now is the time to go buy the spare to put up for the windfall 20 years from now?