PDA

View Full Version : Another funny video.....

MarauderMarc
02-20-2006, 08:14 AM
Ever wonder how to get back at that annoying kid?...(or StevenJ?)

http://media.snuffx.com/x/red-bj73cml95g/feb20/snuffx-dot-com-perks-of-babysitting.wmv

blackf0rk
02-20-2006, 08:21 AM
That was the same game someone posted here a few days ago. I did the same thing that kid did... ;)

BruteForce
02-20-2006, 08:22 AM
What very parent should post on the internet... the (now public) humiliation of their children. "Honey, I love you so much I want the world to see you're a cry baby".

:( :nono:

PS. Not a dig at mark for linking to it. Just a dig at the cluck behind the camera.

DEFYANT
02-20-2006, 08:23 AM
Yup, that kid will have issues. Scared the ***** outta him. Good thing it wasnt a flat panel monitor.

DefyantExWife
02-20-2006, 08:26 AM
That video caused a big brawl on another forum I frequent. Seemed that people who did NOT have kids thought it was hilarious, while those of us who DO have kids think it was damn disgusting.

If your baby was that scared that he could barely catch his breath would you just keep filming ? That kid looked 5 or 6 to me. People are azzholes.

Krytin
02-20-2006, 08:31 AM
That video caused a big brawl on another forum I frequent. Seemed that people who did NOT have kids thought it was hilarious, while those of us who DO have kids think it was damn disgusting.

If your baby was that scared that he could barely catch his breath would you just keep filming ? That kid looked 5 or 6 to me. People are azzholes.
Thank you!
There should be a licence/permit procedure before humans are allowed to breed!
Animals have more common sense.

MarauderMarc
02-20-2006, 08:33 AM
okay, bad choice. I get these videos emailed to me. sorry it didnt go over better. Note that I would NOT do that to my kid. Maybe my wife, but not my kid.

DEFYANT
02-20-2006, 08:35 AM
....yeah, this is a great example of how to erode the trust between a child and parent (or other trusted adult since we dont know who took the video)

DEFYANT
02-20-2006, 08:36 AM
okay, bad choice. I get these videos emailed to me. sorry it didnt go over better. Note that I would NOT do that to my kid. Maybe my wife, but not my kid.

hehehe, now yer talkin. :D

DefyantExWife
02-20-2006, 08:37 AM
no Marc.... I dont think it was a bad thing to post, i think it was a bad thing for that idiot parent to do.

I am not one to judge what is PC to post or not... God, you know that :D

StevenJ
02-20-2006, 10:34 AM
What did I do? Okay, I can take a hint...

*edit I saw the video and played the maze game before. It's still not scarry!

Marauder2005
02-20-2006, 10:40 AM
Poor kid, would not be as bad if the parent had not posted it on the

net...

MarauderMark
02-20-2006, 02:20 PM
That was the same game someone posted here a few days ago. I did the same thing that kid did... ;)
Well now i see why some got mad when i posted it..