PDA

View Full Version : Kar Kraft Valve Covers

STLR FN
02-21-2006, 07:10 AM
They are powdercoating valve covers for 2V, 3V and 4V in Reds, Blues, and Blacks. Pearl coat and krinkle coats.

Here's the link:

http://www.karkraft.com/valve_cover_city.htm

Mike Poore
02-21-2006, 08:05 AM
They are powdercoating valve covers for 2V, 3V and 4V in Reds, Blues, and Blacks. Pearl coat and krinkle coats.

Here's the link:

http://www.karkraft.com/valve_cover_city.htm

So, I'm guessing about $350 with shipping. It seems a good deal, and since I already have the GT coil covers from Ray, this might be the way to go.

I'd like to see what the other colors look like, once they're available. It might be smart to hit the salvage yards and pick up a set of trade-ins.

Also, it would work for you guys in the larger groups, such as Detroit, to have a set of take-offs, to pass around. :)

MarauderMarc
02-21-2006, 08:59 AM
Me likey......this has been a mod that Ive been planning on anyways, thanx for the info.

FordNut
02-21-2006, 09:57 AM
I noticed they have the ribbed coil covers available again too. And they cost less than when I got mine a couple of years ago.

SergntMac
02-21-2006, 10:15 AM
BigJoeP is going to love the carbon fiber finish, if it's available for the 4V valve covers...

Mike Poore
02-21-2006, 11:09 AM
BigJoeP is going to love the carbon fiber finish, if it's available for the 4V valve covers...

Mac, I didn't see those listed, but you're right; they would be way cool with the carbin fiber look. :woohoo:

O's Fan Rich
02-21-2006, 11:46 AM
There was an "unoffical" program that passed around the previous guys VC's to the next guy looking to powedercoat his set. That way no one would have to buy a new set, only pay to ship the loaner set in.
Is the list in effect? I want to be in on it.

gonzo50
02-21-2006, 02:51 PM
I noticed they have the ribbed coil covers available again too. And they cost less than when I got mine a couple of years ago.
I still have my set of ribbed coil covers, don't need them anymore cause I bought the Ford GT coil covers, PM me if you want them....:beer:

Hotrauder
02-21-2006, 03:57 PM
There was an "unoffical" program that passed around the previous guys VC's to the next guy looking to powedercoat his set. That way no one would have to buy a new set, only pay to ship the loaner set in.
Is the list in effect? I want to be in on it.

Rich, Check with Jimlam, I sent him mine to forward. He may be done or not ready yet so he could send them to you and you could send them back to him when yours are done. Should work one way or another.:D Dennis

jimlam56
02-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Rich, Check with Jimlam, I sent him mine to forward. He may be done or not ready yet so he could send them to you and you could send them back to him when yours are done. Should work one way or another.:D Dennis
Yes, I still have them Dennis (Thanks again), but my project is not slated until fall, as I plan to add the intake spacer and pc the upper intake at the same time. (See what you started???)
So, first PM gets em, as long as I get a set back by the fall.:D

Hotrauder
02-21-2006, 04:22 PM
Yes, I still have them Dennis (Thanks again), but my project is not slated until fall, as I plan to add the intake spacer and pc the upper intake at the same time. (See what you started???)

I didn't start this. I suspect that the good Captain started all this but we all have the disease. Sounds like a great project. Good luck, glad to help. Dennis:beer:

O's Fan Rich
02-21-2006, 04:58 PM
Done... fall is no problemo. Maybe even April.