PDA

View Full Version : Fun Ford Weekend-orlando

Hotrauder
02-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Anyone up for Fun Ford Weekend in Orlando, Fl. March 4 and 5, 2006? Lidio is driving down for the weekend, Rick-n-Miami will be up. We are staying at the Best Western Orlando East Inn & Suites at 8750 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando- it is on the way to the Track. Check it out at Fun Ford Weekend, 16th Annual MM&FF Spring Break Shootout. I know that Tallboy is in for one full day. Anyone else. Will be fun. It sounds like the kind of event that Ray may be taping? Anyone racing? Dennis:beer: Party Time!

djv5150
02-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Anyone up for Fun Ford Weekend in Orlando, Fl. March 4 and 5, 2006? Lidio is driving down for the weekend, Rick-n-Miami will be up. We are staying at the Best Western Orlando East Inn & Suites at 8750 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando- it is on the way to the Track. Check it out at Fun Ford Weekend, 16th Annual MM&FF Spring Break Shootout. I know that Tallboy is for one full day. Anyone else. Will be fun. It sounds like the kind of event that Ray may be taping? Anyone racing? Dennis:beer: Party Time!
Sounds like fun Dennis,I will have to check my calander.
David

RoyLPita
02-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Hmmm, sounds tempting.

Hotrauder
02-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Hmmm, sounds tempting.

Brian, come on up on Saturday, You get to drive! Dennis:D

Paul T. Casey
02-21-2006, 06:12 PM
Unfortunately, I will miss this one. Letting work get in the way. Atl is on my calendar though.

MaLo03
02-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Right around the corner for me. I'll be there

Jerry Barnes
02-21-2006, 06:43 PM
If the car is ready, I will be there. Then its off to Bike Week in Daytona, then its off to Bradenton. I really need a vacation and some beers with my Florida Buddies!!!!

See you next week, I hope!!!

Smokie
02-21-2006, 06:45 PM
If the car is ready, I will be there. Then its off to Bike Week in Daytona, then its off to Bradenton. I really need a vacation and some beers with my Florida Buddies!!!!

Jerry, Mayra and I really look forward to seeing you again.:D

Hotrauder
02-21-2006, 06:47 PM
That is a plan. Dennis:beer:

MarauderTJA
02-21-2006, 06:57 PM
Anyone up for Fun Ford Weekend in Orlando, Fl. March 4 and 5, 2006? Lidio is driving down for the weekend, Rick-n-Miami will be up. We are staying at the Best Western Orlando East Inn & Suites at 8750 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando- it is on the way to the Track. Check it out at Fun Ford Weekend, 16th Annual MM&FF Spring Break Shootout. I know that Tallboy is in for one full day. Anyone else. Will be fun. It sounds like the kind of event that Ray may be taping? Anyone racing? Dennis:beer: Party Time!

I'll be there Dennis. I am registered to race in the Street Stang class with my Marauder. A heads-up racing 12.50 class with a 12.49 breakout. Should be right in there pretty easily I hope based on my past et's. I am staying at the Hampton Inn Suites ICF close to the track for March 3 & 4th. See ya there.:D

Hotrauder
02-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Great Tom, I can't wait to see you run. No RED and BLUES in the rear view mirror.:D Dennis

MarauderTJA
02-21-2006, 07:06 PM

Wow Jerry! I am doing the exact same thing. Guys stuff.:D FFW, a couple of days at Daytona Bike week with my H-D and then to Bradenton for the NMRA event (taking the Mustang to that one). That's my "guys stuff" vacation time. Wife lets me get away with it once a year without any grief;) . We will have to hook up. Need to talk about that twin screw concept you are working on anyway.

MarauderTJA
02-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Great Tom, I can't wait to see you run. No RED and BLUES in the rear view mirror.:D Dennis

Yeah Dennis, they should ban that grill of yours:lol:.

Jerry Barnes
02-21-2006, 07:32 PM
Wow Jerry! I am doing the exact same thing. Guys stuff.:D FFW, a couple of days at Daytona Bike week with my H-D and then to Bradenton for the NMRA event (taking the Mustang to that one). That's my "guys stuff" vacation time. Wife lets me get away with it once a year without any grief;) . We will have to hook up. Need to talk about that twin screw concept you are working on anyway.

MarauderTJA,

Sounds good. Chuck, Claude, Brian, Javier, etc. are all looking for a Outback and some cold drinks. Please join us. If you are riding your bike, we are doing some Vintage Daytona stuff, Bike Auctions, Downtown people watching, etc. You are more then welcome to join us. I will be at Bike Week with a couple of Ford Buddies. We are staying in a condo in Palm Coast, north of Daytona. The more the better!!! See you next week!!

Jerry

Tallboy
02-21-2006, 07:34 PM
I'll be in Orlando on Saturday, and Bradenton all three days...:beer: :beer: :beer:

Jerry Barnes
02-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Jerry, Mayra and I really look forward to seeing you again.:D

Javier,

I am REALLY looking forward to seeing you and Mayra again. Can't wait Buddy!!

Jerry

ckadiddle
02-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Aaaarrrggghhh! I want to be there but my nine year old niece will be in town from Cali that weekend. I will be tied up doing other stuff.

MaLo03
02-21-2006, 07:40 PM
Oh boy, all you folks comming, I'm gonna have to really spank clean the MaLoMobile for this one. Cant wait.

MaLo03
02-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Aaaarrrggghhh! I want to be there but my nine year old niece will be in town from Cali that weekend. I will be tied up doing other stuff.
C'mon Pete, you might be the only BLUE MM there. Just one day

merc406
02-23-2006, 04:36 PM
Should be able to make it, won't be racin, dumped the 4:11's for 2:48's for gas mileage.

SouLRioT
02-23-2006, 04:41 PM
I'm planing on going to the NMRAs at Bradenton, hope to see most of you there.

MaLo03
02-23-2006, 04:48 PM
I'll be attending Bill. Give me a call. Hey, nice new pic there buddy.

Rick-n-Miami
02-23-2006, 04:51 PM
I will be up in Orlando on Saturday and Sunday. I'll be testing out my new custom 2.2" pulley and 300 shot of NoS.

Ok.... maybe that last part's not quite accurate, but I'll be there nonetheless :)

MaLo03
02-23-2006, 05:04 PM
I will be up in Orlando on Saturday and Sunday. I'll be testing out my new custom 2.2" pulley and 300 shot of NoS.
Ok.... maybe that last part's not quite accurate, but I'll be there nonetheless :)
Rick, get in touch with Bill, find out who else is attending and start a caravan to Orlando.

94_302
02-23-2006, 06:21 PM
This is right at the start of my spring break so I might stop by and check it out.

RoyLPita
02-25-2006, 12:47 PM

Dennis, I am going to be at the Bradenton event the following week instead. Will you be joining us?

pantheroc
02-25-2006, 02:01 PM
Where is detailed info posted for this meet? NEVERMIND, FOUND THE INFO.

Hotrauder
02-25-2006, 06:20 PM
Dennis, I am going to be at the Bradenton event the following week instead. Will you be joining us?

Brian, You are on, buddy. Dennis:D PM whch day.