PDA

View Full Version : Man, Didn't I Have A Life Once?

Hotrauder
03-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Wow, what a day and a half. No MM. Net. I knew what was up but that didn't help. What the hell did I used to do? I couldn't remember! I wandered all over the www, spent lots of money, bought a racing hat for my gourd and gloves and a fire retardant jacket and pretended I was driving hard, braking late and not f##king up at Sebring. Got some caliper paint to use when Installing the new brakes and drive shaft loop. Checked 6 dozen or so WWW sites all the while reminding myself that the refer was closer than the lake(by a couple feet) so I went for another beer instead of throwing the computer overboard. I am so happy now. I know that the chief says we are on our own, and normally I believe in self sufficiency. But, either my meds are not working or I need something stronger. Please don't do this again. My brain is much to old and my other friends much to far away. I am glad you are back. Thanks, Dennis.:beer:

rayjay
03-02-2006, 09:20 AM
Yep, know what ya mean. Out on comp with a sprained left MCL since saturday morning and I'm already going nuts... MM.net being messed up yesterday just added to my frustration.

STLR FN
03-02-2006, 10:02 AM
What's "a life"?

RoyLPita
03-02-2006, 10:04 AM
I'm trying to remember what I used to do before the MM and the site came along. I'm still baffled.

Cobra25
03-02-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm trying to remember what I used to do before the MM and the site came along. I'm still baffled. It's almost like we were kids and someone took away our candy. :alone:

DEFYANT
03-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Like trying to remember life before cell phones, remote controled TVs, and MTV.

I hear ya.

Hotrauder
03-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Yep, know what ya mean. Out on comp with a sprained left MCL since saturday morning and I'm already going nuts... MM.net being messed up yesterday just added to my frustration.

Rayjay, Good luck with the knee. Lived for 35 years in Endicott, N.Y. Traveled Syracuse and environs a lot. Howe is Syracuse round ball doing this year? Take care. Dennis

rayjay
03-03-2006, 05:26 AM
Rayjay, Good luck with the knee. Lived for 35 years in Endicott, N.Y. Traveled Syracuse and environs a lot. Howe is Syracuse round ball doing this year? Take care. Dennis

Thanks, its on the mend, hate the brace they have me wearing. Sad to say the Orange will most likely be NIT bound this year. What a fall from the NCAA championship.