PDA

View Full Version : Professor Ross Gets Some Good News!

Ross
03-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Well, with all of the crap I've been going through with my engine, I needed some good news. I finally received my evaluations which my students did on me for last Fall semester. I HAD to share a few of the comments. For those of you who don't know, I teach part time as an adjunct professor of Criminal Justice at Sam Houston State University, about an hour north of Houston.
Comments:
Great professor, and good class.

Mr. Asher was a wonderful professor and I hope to take more classes with him. He always makes sure we understood, I liked that.

Great teacher!

Hands down--the best teacher that I have had at Sam Houston! I wish that he would teach more classes.

AND NOW FOR THE BEST ONE:

Mr Asher genuinely cares about his students and is very knowledgeable about the law. He is a hell of a nice guy and I would take him again. It is hard to believe he is a lawyer.
Funny thing, I've had judges say to me, "Mr. Asher, it's hard to believe that you're a lawyer!"

SergntMac
03-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Congrats, Ross!

2003 MIB
03-03-2006, 11:14 AM
"Mr. Asher, it's hard to believe that you're a lawyer!"

The first time I met Ross (MVI)- He looked like he'd be a lot more comfortable drinking Shiner, fixing fences and playing with his Colts than lawyering. I bet he wears boots to court...:)

Bluerauder
03-03-2006, 11:15 AM
Well, with all of the crap I've been going through with my engine, I needed some good news. I finally received my evaluations which my students did on me for last Fall semester. I HAD to share a few of the comments.
Congratulations !!! :congrats:

Makes it all worthwhile to know that you are having a positive influence on the next generation. :up:

Ross
03-03-2006, 11:19 AM
I bet he wears boots to court...:)

I wear boots EVERYWHERE! (Let the comments begin...)

magindat
03-03-2006, 11:47 AM
I wear boots EVERYWHERE! (Let the comments begin...)

A good cowboy always has his boots on, especially when getting 'screwed'.

martyo
03-03-2006, 11:59 AM
C'mon, show us the comments that the sexy co-ed gave about you! :D

Smokie
03-03-2006, 12:05 PM
Come on Ross what are trying to do, give lawyers a good name...:D Congratulations professor on a job well done.:beer:

Ross
03-03-2006, 12:06 PM
C'mon, show us the comments that the sexy co-ed gave about you! :D

I made her promise to keep those comments to herself. I gave her an "A" to keep from making a sexual harassment claim! :nono:

martyo
03-03-2006, 12:39 PM
I made her promise to keep those comments to herself. I gave her an "A" to keep from making a sexual harassment claim! :nono:

I have trained you well, Grasshopper! :D

dwasson
03-03-2006, 02:33 PM
They used to tell me, "It's hard to believe that you are a computer engineer." I don't think it was a compliment.

Hotrauder
03-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Congrats Professor. Teaching can be very rewarding, if you are very good. And it appears you are. You know the SECRET..caring. Your students are the lucky ones. Good on you and better luck with your car. Dennis:beer:

jgc61sr2002
03-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Ross - Congrats on a job well done.:D

Merc-O-matic
03-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Good for you.....keep up the good work!

Gotta Love It!:P

MM03MOK
03-03-2006, 06:03 PM
:congrats: Ross...thanks for sharing this with us. :cheer:

BruteForce
03-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Congratulations on the positive feedback, Ross! I can count on one hand (and have 4 fingers left over) how many Profs left any lasting impression on my university experience. Sounds like you may have had that effect on some of your students.

:up: