PDA

View Full Version : What the......?

MarauderMarc
03-09-2006, 11:04 AM
I stumbled across this today. Kinda....well.....I dont know really what to say. What do you think?

http://www.lifegem.com/secondary/whatisLG2006.aspx

RoyLPita
03-09-2006, 11:05 AM
Do not show your wife or you WILL have to buy it. j/k

KillJoy
03-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Damn....I feel bad now. Sorry.

KillJoy

blackf0rk
03-09-2006, 12:37 PM
I don't know how they can't make them. I thought diamonds require intense heat, pressure and time...?? They can make diamonds? Wow. Looks like the diamond market will be seeling a slight decline if someone can actually make them now...

duhtroll
03-09-2006, 01:04 PM
I can do this for ya for half what they are offering, and I can do it with full certificate of authenticity and a booklet that explains our tedious process and how everything works, too.

Just send the money to me, and I'll have your gems to you in 3 business days.

Hang on, gotta run to Wal-Mart. . .

:)

-A

Chuck Norris
03-09-2006, 01:07 PM
I roundhouse kick mountains and get better gems than that.

Hell, I LOOK at mountains and get better gems than that.

My testicles are worth more than the GNP of this galaxy.

And the next.

C-Dawg

Marauder386
03-09-2006, 01:28 PM
To all of you...
I have and wear a 1 carat LifeGem that was created from my only child who was killed in a auto accident Summer of 2003. My wife has one also. These where created with my Son's ashes after cremation and took only a small amount. What was not used as well as the residual "waste " from the process was returned to us to place with his remaining ashes. I think that you should be very careful with some of your thoughts and comments so far as I have found them extremely offensive and in incredibly bad taste.

:coolman:

RoyLPita
03-09-2006, 01:47 PM
To all of you...
I have and wear a 1 carat LifeGem that was created from my only child who was killed in a auto accident Summer of 2003. My wife has one also. These where created with my Son's ashes after cremation and took only a small amount. What was not used as well as the residual "waste " from the process was returned to us to place with his remaining ashes. I think that you should be very careful with some of your thoughts and comments so far as I have found them extremely offensive and in incredibly bad taste.

Please accept my apolgies for this. I did not read more about this product. I only took it as a more jewelry that I cannot afford to buy.

I'm also very sorry for your loss.

duhtroll
03-09-2006, 02:24 PM
My apologies for your loss.

However, none of the comments were directed at you. My opinion of the service is unchanged. That being it's ridiculously overpriced, just like everything associated with death.

To all of you...

Marauder386
03-09-2006, 03:06 PM
My apologies for your loss.

However, none of the comments were directed at you. My opinion of the service is unchanged. That being it's ridiculously overpriced, just like everything associated with death.

I understand, duhtroll...really. At the time in late '03, this service was not this expensive. Yes, I agree too, in the "business" of death, it is ridiculously, insultingly overpriced.
Killjoy, dont feel bad...honest ! All is good ...
Charlie...publicly, I say, apology is gratiously accepted ! Good to go , Bud !
Brian...same public acceptance of private apology...and I mean what I said privately.

usafsniper
03-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Nice, just not sure about the application...

Marauder386
03-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Nice, just not sure about the application...

Application ? The process of making the stone ? Or the ability to have a keepsake of you loved one with you at all times ? I guess I am confused now too...

Warpath
03-09-2006, 07:06 PM
I don't know how they can't make them. I thought diamonds require intense heat, pressure and time...?? They can make diamonds? Wow. Looks like the diamond market will be seeling a slight decline if someone can actually make them now...

The heat and pressure are easy to make. Time makes them clear and imperfection free. As you can see in the pic, they are yellowish showing what happens when time is compressed. Diamond making has been around for a while. It is used to create diamonds for diamond impregnated abrassives. I think those diamonds end up nearly black.

DefyantExWife
03-09-2006, 07:30 PM
To all of you...
I have and wear a 1 carat LifeGem that was created from my only child who was killed in a auto accident Summer of 2003.

I am so sorry to hear this. I couldnt even imagine. I hope you and your wife are doing okay.

rocknrod
03-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Man you can't say "Boo" anymore in the world.
Someone will see as an offense to them.
(Everyone is sorry for your loss.)
And to come in AFTER people have made comments and say, I take offense is irresponsible anyway.

Marauder386
03-09-2006, 09:29 PM
And to come in AFTER people have made comments and say, I take offense is irresponsible anyway.

Input duly noted...you did not see the PRIVATE MESSAGES that flew between some of us and you obviously need to reread all the notes in the thread to see that I gave humble and happy feedback to all. Just stop being so mean...okay ?

Wagonmaster
03-09-2006, 09:51 PM

How do you function in society? Did your mother drop you on your head or did all those years in the military suck any shred of human decency out of you after you dropped out of high school? This man tragically lost his only son and righteously defends his honor and you have the nerve to call him irresponsible? Are you kidding me?

God bless you and your wife Marauder386.

GT

Marauder2005
03-09-2006, 09:55 PM
To all of you...

Very sorry to hear, may there memory live on. God Bless :)

MarauderMarc
03-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Ah crap! I didnt think that this thread would turn into this. Sorry for any of the informalities that have occurred due to this thread. For the gentleman that lost his son, I am deeply sorry. I also apologize for any hardships this thread has caused for you.

Marauder386
03-09-2006, 10:24 PM
MarauderMarc ... no hardship ...no hardship at all. The road of bereavment is tough and long. But there is an old saying that is somewhat true and I keep on my mind..."The only way out is straight through." Please do not feel bad about this thread. Its okay Marc ! ITS OKAY ! These cars of mine are all in his memory...the back windows say so ! All is good in Marauderville...everyone has learned some more about myself and I have learned that this place and what brought us together is something special.
Lets all keep it going...okay ?

:coolman: David