PDA

View Full Version : The Latest "Shortage"????

Marauderjack
03-15-2006, 03:40 PM
Well Folks....

I went to "Wally World" to buy some Mobil I 15W50 (5-Quart Jug) for my Cobra and they ain't got none!!!:argue:

Consulted with the department manager and she said there was none in the Wal-Mart warehouse and Mobil Oil was out as well??:confused: :confused:

They predict that the "Pipeline" will recover in a few weeks but are not completely sure of it??:o I went with Rotella T for now and will go back to Mobil I as soon as they get some......:help:

If any of you use Mobil I 5W30 you may want to get some if you can find it in the 5-Quart Jugs.

What next???:eek:

Marauderjack:shake:

Breadfan
03-15-2006, 04:51 PM
I had sent my brother out for some 5w30 so I could change my mom's oil in her Continental (Mobil 1), he came back with 4qt jugs instead of 5qt jugs. He said thats all the store had. :(

Hope that's not the case, the 5qts are cool.

Marauderjack
03-16-2006, 04:35 AM
AutoZone and Discount Auto sell Mobil I in quarts for $6.50 a quart!!:argue:

NAPA has it for $40.00 a case (6 quarts).....Crazy!!:shake:

I went with Rotella T 15W40 for now because it carries more Zinc (anti-wear additive) than normal auto oils!!:beer:

Marauderjack:burnout:

MENINBLK
03-16-2006, 09:17 AM
Well Folks....

I went to "Wally World" to buy some Mobil I 15W50 (5-Quart Jug) for my Cobra and they ain't got none!!!:argue:

Consulted with the department manager and she said there was none in the Wal-Mart warehouse and Mobil Oil was out as well??:confused: :confused:

They predict that the "Pipeline" will recover in a few weeks but are not completely sure of it??:o I went with Rotella T for now and will go back to Mobil I as soon as they get some......:help:

If any of you use Mobil I 5W30 you may want to get some if you can find it in the 5-Quart Jugs.

What next???:eek:

Marauderjack:shake:

Have you tried your local MOBIL GAS STATION ?
They may have the oil and sell it FOR A LOT LESS !!!

Marauderjack
03-16-2006, 09:30 AM
Haven't done that but I'll go by one today!!

Marauderjack:D