PDA

View Full Version : My goodies...

Big House
03-15-2006, 09:50 PM
Finally arrived and they look 100% better in person. I haven taken any pictures yet but these are what I am talking about.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/3/3/1/3/Black505.jpg

The wife is not feeling them but wait unit I get them on the Darkside. I can't win them all.

sabtaj1
03-15-2006, 10:09 PM
PLEASE, PLEASE post pics after you put them on. That car of yours is gonna look awsome. Cant wait to see it.

DEFYANT
03-15-2006, 10:17 PM
Thats funny, my wife doesnt feel alot of my mods either, :lol:

Will you be running stock rubber?

Rider90
03-15-2006, 11:37 PM
Lookin' Good! I'm still trying to come up with a way to compare car mods to something my girlfriend could understand. So far Jewelry and hair care isn't cutting it.

Big House
03-16-2006, 06:47 AM
For right now...nittos might be in the near future...just picked up a PI 3000.

ckadiddle
03-16-2006, 07:02 AM
Lookin' Good! I'm still trying to come up with a way to compare car mods to something my girlfriend could understand. So far Jewelry and hair care isn't cutting it.

I am sooo lucky to have a wife that is mod friendly. She gets it.

Bluerauder
03-16-2006, 07:27 AM

Maybe comparing them to Shoes is better. :rofl: They have to match the occasion and the outfit. And of course, you need a handbag to match the shoes ... and then..... You can just never have enough mods once you start. :D

pantheroc
03-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Maybe comparing them to Shoes is better. :rofl: They have to match the occasion and the outfit. And of course, you need a handbag to match the shoes ... and then..... You can just never have enough mods once you start. :D

Awsome, you guys always come through. I'll have to use that one! :D

MarauderMark
03-16-2006, 11:11 AM

She does feel the mods(after installed) its the money for these mods she doesn't feel.:D
Nice rims:up: Please post some pics..

Big House
03-16-2006, 07:02 PM
:mad2: :mad2: The :censor: center bore on these beautiful wheels is to :censor: small. Not by a lot but I am :mad2: as :censor: A friend of mines told me to check around for a machine shop that can CNC the middle. I found a shop, Jackson Auto Shop in Hanover. I will give them a call tomorrow. If not I will have some very big paper weights. I am open to any opinions or suggestions.

House

Logan
03-16-2006, 07:12 PM
What wheels are those? Manufacturer/Model? They'd look good chromed on my stang...

Big House
03-16-2006, 07:37 PM
RPM 505's. They are simply beautiful but as you can see i have a small problem...and no pun intended. The center bore on the wheels are 67.1mm. I have no idea what the bore on the hubs of our cars are. I supose I will need to get a micrometer and get to measuring. But they are beautiful.

DefyantExWife
03-16-2006, 08:27 PM

You make me look at everything you do, now you want me to actually "feel" them too ? :shake::rolleyes:

Rider90
03-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Ah yes! Shoes! Will try that next time I buy something for the MM.

Rider90
03-16-2006, 09:04 PM
You make me look at everything you do, now you want me to actually "feel" them too ? :shake::rolleyes:
:tmi: :tmi: :tmi: :tmi:

merc
03-16-2006, 09:07 PM
For right now...nittos might be in the near future...just picked up a PI 3000.

Torque converter...humm........:up: Looking forward to seeing those new rims :rasta:

Big House
03-17-2006, 07:38 AM
Yeah merc...now I got to get the wheels to to fit. Got to get them bored out to fit my hubs.