PDA

View Full Version : Lordy! What does it mean???

Mad4Macs
03-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Guys...

You've got to help me out here! My best friend (recently married) says that he won't watch "Battlestar Galactica" anymore because "it isn't funny", but he sits on the couch all night with his wife watching endless repeats of "Charmed" :puke: :puke: :puke:
I've lost him, haven't I?
Btw, he now drives a Dodge truck and a Chevy minivan
:lol:

DefyantExWife
03-16-2006, 08:21 PM
wow....wussy pipped for sure :eek::shake:

nomad
03-16-2006, 08:22 PM
He's frakking lost for sure.:alone:

Mad4Macs
03-16-2006, 08:31 PM
Folks, I do declare that I'll FOREVER run like hell from the bondage of marriage!

dwasson
03-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Sounds like an estrogen overdose.

Rider90
03-16-2006, 09:01 PM
How good does she look?

Hotrauder
03-16-2006, 09:04 PM
:D Nobody looks that good for long enough, less'n you die real quick. Like the second weekend. Dennis....it means you have lost him to clementine. She prolly used better bait.

BAD MERC
03-16-2006, 09:23 PM
A minivan!?!?!?!?! Do you know what 'minivan" stands for???

Manhood
Is
Not
Intact,
Vasectomized
And
Neutered

He is a lost cause, the only thing that MIGHT help is season one DVD box set of "overhaulin".

stevengerard
03-16-2006, 09:34 PM
boys, boys, boys, he can come back. I had a minivan and an SUV, now I have an even bigger SUV and a bad a$$ blown MM. And I watch Grey's ananomy with my wife. Ooh did I really just post that.

RCSignals
03-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Charmed?

Does it feature good looking women sporting low cut shirts?

If not, you have definitely lost him.....

DEFYANT
03-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Yes I agree, he can be saved.

Buy him the Galactica DVDs. Look, the mini van is a necessary evil. It gets groceries and runs the younglings all over with ease.

usafsniper
03-16-2006, 10:08 PM
Guys...

You've got to help me out here! My best friend (recently married) says that he won't watch "Battlestar Galactica" anymore because "it isn't funny", but he sits on the couch all night with his wife watching endless repeats of "Charmed" :puke: :puke: :puke:
I've lost him, haven't I?

Check him against Interpol's Cylon database for infiltrator agents...he's sure to be a plant. You've been an unknowing pawn of the enemy.

Shora
03-16-2006, 11:14 PM
My best friend (recently married) says that he won't watch "Battlestar Galactica" anymore because "it isn't funny", but he sits on the couch all night with his wife watching endless repeats of "Charmed"

First, there is nothing wrong with a truck, especially a Dodge. Second, the minivan can be seen as manly in that he doesn't care what people think and just gets the best auto for his family and their needs (or future needs). After all, only a real man will do what a man has got to do.

Watching Charmed is a whole other story. It says: I am a dork loser and my wife wears the pants. I mean, even I would watch it to get in a girl's pants (umm skirt), but no self respecting man will ever watch Charmed with his wife or any woman how he can (insert sexual remark of choice) with out acting like a total jack a$$.

Blue03
03-17-2006, 01:01 AM
Quick ... give him a Bud Light! There might still be time to resuscitate him!!! Does he have his helmet and goggles on???:D

seans
03-17-2006, 06:15 AM
Does he sit down to pee now too?