PDA

View Full Version : Not possible!

Tallboy
03-17-2006, 09:35 AM
It's not humanly possible to be angry while you're whistling the theme from the "Andy Griffith Show".

Just thought you'd like to know.

SergntMac
03-17-2006, 09:38 AM
It is when you're on your way home from a root canal...

Bluerauder
03-17-2006, 09:40 AM
It's not humanly possible to be angry while you're whistling the theme from the "Andy Griffith Show".

Agreed .... and it is great stress relief too !! :D For me, whistling serves the same purpose as the vent on a tea kettle. It keeps the pressure from building up. ;) Whistling at work serves two purposes .... 1) the aforementioned pressure relief and 2) keeping your co-works guessing about why you are so dayum happy all the time. :rofl:

Tallboy
03-17-2006, 09:50 AM
It is when you're on your way home from a root canal...

Ok, how 'bout this: While sitting at your desk, raise your right leg, and move your foot in a clockwise circle. While you're doing that, raise your right hand, draw the number "6" in the air with your index finger. Your foot will change direction every time...

SergntMac
03-17-2006, 09:56 AM
Ok, how 'bout this: While sitting at your desk, raise your right leg, and move your foot in a clockwise circle. While you're doing that, raise your right hand draw the number "6" in the air with your index finger. Your foot will change direction every time... Taking your feet off the ground while in a sitting position, in the workplace, is an OSHA violation. Drawing the number six in the air, is gang representation and most likely get you mugged in the restroom, stockroom, or, elevator.

Calling the operator from a co-worker's phone, using the "C" word and hanging up...This is fun!

Hotrauder
03-17-2006, 09:57 AM
Ok, how 'bout this: While sitting at your desk, raise your right leg, and move your foot in a clockwise circle. While you're doing that, raise your right hand draw the number "6" in the air with your index finger. Your foot will change direction every time...

My foot has always hated the number 6! I don't know why. Six has never done anything to my foot...well, except to mention that my foot can't whistle worth a dayum. :beer:

TripleTransAm
03-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Ok, how 'bout this: While sitting at your desk, raise your right leg, and move your foot in a clockwise circle. While you're doing that, raise your right hand draw the number "6" in the air with your index finger. Your foot will change direction every time...

Oh wow, that was cool. that just unlocked a secret level here at work! That should keep me busy for a while, although I was kind of hoping that was the cheat code for unlimited money or an extra life (I only have 1 left).

jdando
03-17-2006, 10:13 AM
Another reason why I love this sit!!!!! All sorts of interesting tidbits of information. I got a chuckle out of trying this! It works!

jeremy

Ok, how 'bout this: While sitting at your desk, raise your right leg, and move your foot in a clockwise circle. While you're doing that, raise your right hand, draw the number "6" in the air with your index finger. Your foot will change direction every time...

juno
03-17-2006, 11:17 AM
Maybe, but I bet I could get angry at someone continuosly whistling it.!! :)

ParkRanger
03-17-2006, 04:22 PM

For ten points - What's the title of that theme?????

Hint: The title was mentioned here by me some time ago.

PR :burnout:

Logan
03-17-2006, 06:07 PM
I'm sorry, I was actually whistlin' that tune while ragin' down the highway fumin' at the moron who cut me off... It is indeed quite possible. I do it all the time.

Tallboy
03-17-2006, 06:07 PM
For ten points - What's the title of that theme?????

Hint: The title was mentioned here by me some time ago.

PR :burnout:

The fishin' hole!:fishing:

dwasson
03-17-2006, 06:20 PM

What about when the guy in the cubicle next door beats you with his telephone receiver?

ole69
03-17-2006, 07:32 PM
Wow Tallboy, I guess the brain has a serial port. Capable of one IRQ at a time.
I'm gonna try the finger/foot thing on m co-workers