PDA

View Full Version : Could use a helping push, if you please

Dark_Knight7096
03-17-2006, 09:41 PM
Hey all,

I am a member of another forum, www.glocktalk.com (http://www.glocktalk.com), and on that forum they have several clubs dedicated to specific firearms. They have an HK club, a Sig club, a Styer club, a Saturday Night Special club, etc., but there is no club for IMI, Magnum Research, or Desert Eagles in general. We are trying to get a Desert Eagle, Magnum Research, or IMI club going over there but we need 50 interested parties before the admins will create the club. I was wondering if anyone would be willing could they please register over there (free of course!) and then go to the forum titled "Clubhouse Office" and then the thread titled "Desert Eagle club?" and post their interest in the formation of said club. Please, we could use a helping hand, we have about 22 or 23 members interested already and just need about 27 more. If you want you could say "I'd be in" or something else of the like just to give us some more interest and then never post over there again. I would like to thank you all for your help and support, and for those of you who can't or don't want to do it, thank you anyway, I appreciate the fact that you're just reading this post. Have a great night guys and HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rocknrod
03-18-2006, 01:07 AM
Oh must be a policical thread.
GUNS!
I was stopped by giving INFO ONLY on what our troops said about their arms in IRAQ! No Comments, No Info From Politicians!
So where's the OUTRAGE?
Where's the LOCK?

Petrograde
03-18-2006, 06:04 AM
GUNS!
I was stopped by giving INFO ONLY on what our troops said about their arms in IRAQ! No Comments, No Info From Politicians!
So where's the OUTRAGE?
Where's the LOCK?

Dude,.. please.

GlockTalk huh? I may have to check that out! Thanks!

jabird56
03-18-2006, 06:27 AM
Ah yeh, Dude.....CHILL!

GUNS.....GLOCKs.....I'M THERE

MM2004
03-18-2006, 06:31 AM
GUNS!
So where's the OUTRAGE?
Where's the LOCK?

What the hell is that all about?

I have a few friends that belong to glocktalk and enjoy the forum immensely.

Mike.

Marauder.45
03-18-2006, 07:13 AM
+1 for GlockTalk. My other favorite:banana:

O's Fan Rich
03-18-2006, 08:31 AM
I guess them Glocks is for you people who "carry".
Part of my in home protection system is a Mossberg 12 guage "camper special" with 00 shot. Yeah point and shoot... just get close.

rayjay
03-18-2006, 11:19 AM
I guess them Glocks is for you people who "carry".
Part of my in home protection system is a Mossberg 12 guage "camper special" with 00 shot. Yeah point and shoot... just get close.

Actually bird shot is a better choice if strictly for home protection.

O's Fan Rich
03-18-2006, 11:28 AM
Actually bird shot is a better choice if strictly for home protection.
Nah.... Dick Cheney couldn't drop anyone with it, how could I? Opppsss...:lol:

SergntMac
03-18-2006, 11:35 AM
when your home is the White House...

Dark_Knight7096
03-18-2006, 02:24 PM
Thanks to all who are gonna head over there and try to get the DE club made into reality. If you think it's taking way too long to activate you as a member, it probably is. Just shoot me a PM and i'll PM one of the admins over there and find out what's goin on. I was one of the members who slipped through the cracks I know how it goes. Marauder .45 is right, it's a pretty cool board.

Big House
03-18-2006, 02:42 PM
DK,

Are you a cop or just and avid weapons man? I see you like your weapons. I was trained to never say gun. It is either a rifle or a weapon.

House

jgc61sr2002
03-18-2006, 05:44 PM
The Glock 19 is my choice.

Dark_Knight7096
03-18-2006, 09:20 PM
DK,

Are you a cop or just and avid weapons man? I see you like your weapons. I was trained to never say gun. It is either a rifle or a weapon.

House

I'm an avid weapons man who is hoping to be a cop in the very near future :D . I usually say firearm myself, oh well, to each his own.:beer:

rayjay
03-19-2006, 09:18 AM
I'm an avid weapons man who is hoping to be a cop in the very near future :D . I usually say firearm myself, oh well, to each his own.:beer:
Food for thought, there are three things that get soon to be or new cops in trouble: booze, broads and GUNS...

Dark_Knight7096
03-19-2006, 04:14 PM
Food for thought, there are three things that get soon to be or new cops in trouble: booze, broads and GUNS...

Bad part is, I'm usually surrounded by at least 2 of those three things at any given time!

usafsniper
03-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Not trying to down Glocks...great pistols...had a couple Glocks...had a lot of handguns on that note. Finally settled on the Springfield XD polymer series handguns...if you haven't tried one..it's worth a few practice rounds. Personally, I find it much more comfortable than a Glock, and it's safety features are a tad better...IMHO. To each his own...variety adds to the spice of life.

http://www.military.com/soldiertech/0,14632,Soldiertech_XD,,00.htm l

http://www.military.com/pics/SoldierTech_XD45-1.jpg