PDA

View Full Version : Wwjd

dwasson
03-18-2006, 09:44 AM
What Would Je$us Drive? (http://www.highrock.com/personal/WWJD/)

martyo
03-18-2006, 10:23 AM
I am ashamed to admit that I thought that was funny.

I will be back in a minute. I must go repent.

fastblackmerc
03-18-2006, 02:05 PM
How about WWSD? What Would Scooby Do? Just saw it on a bumper sticker.

Leadfoot281
03-18-2006, 02:23 PM
That's horrifiying! I may have lost all faith completely! God drives a mopar?!

I feel sick.....:puke:

dwasson
03-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Whenever I'm at a crossroads and struggling for moral guidance, I just ask myself, "What would Keith Moon do?" Because hey, if I ask "What would Jesus do?" I'm less likely to wind up drinking a whole case of whiskey and then throwing a TV off a balcony.

Leadfoot281
03-19-2006, 01:04 AM
Whenever I'm at a crossroads and struggling for moral guidance, I just ask myself, "What would Keith Moon do?" Because hey, if I ask "What would Jesus do?" I'm less likely to wind up drinking a whole case of whiskey and then throwing a TV off a balcony.

That's just really good advice! Once, when Keith Moon found a mouse in his hotel room, he called room service and ordered a cheese platter for it. It's hard to argue with that thought process.

However, I'm still a little distraught that the Allmighty doesn't drive a MrkIV GT40. Or a nuclear powered '68 Thunderbird. I could see Moses on a Triumph though... actually, I think I did, last summer.

natedog1284
03-19-2006, 06:23 AM
I dunno, I could see God tooling around in a big white Hemi Charger (old style). Although I would have preferred to think of Moses riding a Harley....