PDA

View Full Version : Irish Joke

DefyantExWife
03-20-2006, 08:07 AM
<o:p> </o:p>Two men were sitting next to each other at a bar.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>After a while, one guy looks at the other and says,<o:p></o:p>
"I can't help but think, from listening to you, that you're from<o:p></o:p>
<st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Ireland</st1:country-region></st1:place> "<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>The other guy responds proudly, "Yes, that I am!"<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>The first guy says, "So am I!<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>And where about from <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Ireland</st1:country-region></st1:place> might you be?"<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>The other guy answers, "I'm from <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Dublin</st1:city></st1:place> , I am."<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>The first guy responds, "Sure and begora, and so am I! And what street<o:p></o:p>
did you live on in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Dublin</st1:city></st1:place> ?"<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>The other guy says, "A lovely little area it was, I lived on McCleary<o:p></o:p>
Street in the old central part of town."<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>The first guy says, "Faith & it's a small world, so did I! So did I!!<o:p></o:p>
And to what school would you have been going?"<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>The other guy answers, "Well now, I went to St.Mary's of course."<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>The first guy gets really excited and says, "And so did <st1:place w:st="on">I.</st1:place> Tell me, what<o:p></o:p>
year did you graduate?"<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>The other guy answers, "Well, now, let's see, I graduated in 1964."<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>The first guy exclaims, "The Good Lord must be smiling down upon us! I<o:p></o:p>
can hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same bar tonight.<o:p></o:p>
Can you believe it, I graduated from St. Mary's in 1964 me own self."
About this time, Vicky walks into the bar, sits down, and orders a beer.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>Brian, the bartender, walks over to Vicky, shaking his head & mutters,<o:p></o:p>
"It's going to be a long night tonight!!!!"<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>Vicky asks, "Why do you say that, Brian?"
"The Murphy twins are drunk again."

DEFYANT
03-20-2006, 08:12 AM
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/images/smilies/tired.gif

DefyantExWife
03-20-2006, 08:18 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/TAPSSMILEYS/4105952e.gif .

STLR FN
03-20-2006, 08:20 AM
It's so nice to be Irish.... and German.... and Italian and.... :beer:

Oh Lisa.....:bop:

Haggis
03-21-2006, 07:46 AM
This is some racist bullcrap. Irishmen don't go to bars they go to PUBS. :mad2:

Haggis
03-21-2006, 07:49 AM
It's so nice to be Irish.... and German.... and Italian and.... :beer:

Oh Lisa.....:bop:
...yea, but a least your not beating yourself up. Try being Scotish, Irish, English and German.

MarauderMarc
03-21-2006, 08:06 AM
Heres an Irish joke for ya.........

Didja hear about the gay Irish couple? Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick!!!!!

:lol:

STLR FN
03-21-2006, 08:25 AM
...yea, but a least your not beating yourself up. Try being Scottish, Irish, English and German.My fourth ethnicity is Slovak.

DefyantExWife
03-21-2006, 12:20 PM
Heres an Irish joke for ya.........

Didja hear about the gay Irish couple? Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick!!!!!

:lol:

:beer: aye, good one me friend :rolleyes:

jgc61sr2002
03-21-2006, 03:51 PM
:lol: :rofl: :laugh: