PDA

View Full Version : Parted ways

Murader03
03-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Today I said good bye to the Marauder. :cry: She had 98K miles and was showing her age. Her replacement is young, :D bright and shinny, and raring to go. As soon as I get a list together, I'll post what I have to sell or donate to a worth cause. Mostly small stuff, but I do have a car cover and a slightly used bra.
Oh, her replacement was a Bright screaming yellow '06 Mustang GT convertible. With my bad knee, she had to come with the automatic, but then that made the better half happy as she can now drive it with easy too!

MarauderMark
03-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Congrats on your purchase.:up: Please show some pics if you can..:D
Hey i hope that doesn't mean we won't see ya'll any more?

CRUZTAKER
03-21-2006, 07:20 PM
Aww...

I hope you will stick around anyway.;)

MM03MOK
03-21-2006, 07:22 PM
You're better stick around, Bob! I wish you well with your new ride!

alarmguy
03-21-2006, 07:28 PM
My wife and I had an '87 GT. I loved that car. We gave it up when it became too much a PITA with two child car seats in the back. I told my wife when the boys are out of the house we should get another one. Stick around and please come to the get togethers and show off another fine Ford performance car.

03MERCMARAUDER
03-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Congrats on your purchase man and awesome color choice, I ordered a Screamin yellow GT coupe. Get some oics up ASAP

Joe

Bluerauder
03-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Today I said good bye to the Marauder. :cry: .... Oh, her replacement was a Bright screaming yellow '06 Mustang GT convertible.

Bob, congratulations on the new Mustang. Enjoy. Nice color .... did you get some black stripes to offset some of the "scream"?

Hope to see you around the MM.Net .... you were the one who pointed me in this direction after I stumbled around on the "other" site. Thanks !!! :up:

Check in here from time to time so we can keep you apprised of the CAM meets and goings-on. Take care my friend. :D

O's Fan Rich
03-22-2006, 08:06 AM
Today I said good bye to the Marauder. :cry: She had 98K miles and was showing her age. Her replacement is young, :D bright and shinny, and raring to go. As soon as I get a list together, I'll post what I have to sell or donate to a worth cause. Mostly small stuff, but I do have a car cover and a slightly used bra.
Oh, her replacement was a Bright screaming yellow '06 Mustang GT convertible. With my bad knee, she had to come with the automatic, but then that made the better half happy as she can now drive it with easy too!
Ooooooooooo...... NICE!!

I understand a company called Trilogy Motorsports will have a package of some sort for that car....

SID210SA
03-22-2006, 08:17 AM
Well, You know what happens now....When one sells 2 or 3 new members pop up!!!

Haggis
03-22-2006, 09:21 AM
Don't be a stranger and you are still more then welcome to any CAM Meet. Stay in touch.

Merc-O-matic
03-22-2006, 10:53 AM
BOB, Sounds to me like you got your monies worth.....98K!
Enjoy the new "stang" 300 ponies too!
AL

Gotta Love It!:beer:

Joe Walsh
03-22-2006, 05:27 PM
Congratulations Bob! Nice purchase!
Hope you will show it off at a CAM meet soon.

cyclopsram
03-22-2006, 05:41 PM
Shows em we 60 plus year olders are no slouches...My 06 CVPI is DTR and ready for some mods... RAM (I have driven probably 25 Marauders as I always stopped at any dealer that had a new one and now I try the used ones too...However my 3 Crown Vics would probably gang up on a Marauder if I had one... and I only use regular gas....still wish I could get the Military MoGas...68 octane...)

Murader03
03-22-2006, 07:51 PM
Shows em we 60 plus year olders are no slouches...My 06 CVPI is DTR and ready for some mods... RAM (I have driven probably 25 Marauders as I always stopped at any dealer that had a new one and now I try the used ones too...However my 3 Crown Vics would probably gang up on a Marauder if I had one... and I only use regular gas....still wish I could get the Military MoGas...68 octane...)

He! He! I remember that junk! Poored it into the gas tank of an old '60 Corvair I bought and drove in Crete back in the 70's. Oops! There we go again, showing our age. These youngin's surely won't listen to us again!