PDA

View Full Version : Bear Wrestling anyone???

BillyGman
03-25-2006, 10:47 AM
Ya gotta LUV this :D ......

http://www.adelphia.net/news/read.php?ps=1011&id=12676982&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCLM_UNEWS

Mike Poore
03-25-2006, 11:17 AM
Hey Debbie! Get a life.

PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals. :D

These are the very same folks who broke into the National Cancer Institute Animal Labs, some years ago, and released, and scattered mice, rats, and guenna pigs, doing hundreds of thousands in damage and setting some cancer research projects back years. All the animals had to be sacrificed then replaced for the research to continue. :mad2:

Hotrauder
03-25-2006, 11:33 AM
Ya gotta LUV this :D ......

http://www.adelphia.net/news/read.php?ps=1011&id=12676982&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCLM_UNEWS

Man it is the weekend. I am supposed to be relaxing, not getting all wound up and wanting to throw my computer into the lake. I will think about that dizzy numbskull on Monday. Maybe take up a collection and sent the 650# pooh bear to her house when he is hungry and horny and a bit po'd.
Dennis:beer:

BillyGman
03-25-2006, 11:52 AM
Man it is the weekend. I am supposed to be relaxing, not getting all wound up and wanting to throw my computer into the lake. I will think about that dizzy numbskull on Monday. Maybe take up a collection and sent the 650# pooh bear to her house when he is hungry and horny and a bit po'd.
Dennis:beer::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! :tigger: :woof: :pooh: :dogrun: :puppy: :bunny:

yeah, those "PETA" people are definately a fringe of fanatical flakes..... there are too many people in our society who are off the deep end. They're off balance because they're either one extreme or the other. You have people like the "PETA's" who want to put animals up on alters and worship them. They treat them better than they do people, as if they're gods and should be worshipped. And then you have people on the other extreme who get their kicks out of making videos of others torturing animals just for fun. And I mean really torturing them and maming them. Not merely wresting with them. And either group is off the wall and out in leftfield. They're just plain flakey. They need to have a balance.